KBLI Bellingham Photo Scenery Released

Thread: KBLI Bellingham Photo Scenery Released

KBLI Bellingham Photo Scenery Released

This is a small freeware photo scenery that is similar to the FSX version released last year. It includes night textures, FS9 water, custom models and autogen.

Screen shots and the zip file are available here.

Quote Originally Posted by kjb View Post
    This is a small freeware photo scenery that is similar to the FSX version released last year. It includes night textures, FS9 water, custom models and autogen.

Screen shots and the zip file are available here.
    Great stuff!
    I'm not much interested in FSX so this is a nice find, thank you.
    BTW I was down to the coast (Vancouver) and made a crossing into the US just to go and eat some great Mexican food at Bellingham yesterday.
    What a major pain in the butt it is now to cross.
    What happened to the days that we would make a quick trip to Linden Washington just to buy milk, cheese, okra, Arkansas corn fed chickens and white corn meal?
    Back then we were made to feel welcome crossing the border.

Anyway, thanks for the scenery.

Oh, and Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (private joke) :gossip:
    Lightning -=BS=-CO [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I learned to fly at Bellywash, lo many years ago.

Great scenery, thank you very much! Some early morning departure pics with Mario Noriega's Nardi FN-333 "Riviera" Amphib....

Cheers! Mike :ernae:

An apology for the OT - but does anyone know where I could find an FSX version of the Nardi Riviera WITHOUT the VC's cartoon copilot?

Stan V.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan V. View Post
    An apology for the OT - but does anyone know where I could find an FSX version of the Nardi Riviera WITHOUT the VC's cartoon copilot?

Stan V.
    Stan, here are some links to the FSX version as well as a vc modification.

Have no idea if the FSX version excludes the female pilot. Both files are from www.flightsim.com

Cheers! Mike

FSX Nardi FN-333 Riviera

[ Download | View ]

Name: mnfn333x.zip Size: 15,363,611 Date: 10-14-2007 Downloads: 2,232
    FSX Nardi FN-333 Riviera v1.0. The classy looking Riviera amphibian is "Seabee" in Italian style. Built by Nardi and Siai-Marchetti, supposedly only 23 were built during the early 1960s, the majority of them being sold to America. Features animated landing gear, dampers, propellers, doors, and control surfaces. Also dynamic clickable VC. By Mario Noriega.

FSX Nardi FN-333 Riviera VC Textures

[ Download | View ]

Name: fn333_vc.zip Size: 1,713,452 Date: 03-09-2009 Downloads: 250
    FSX Nardi FN-333 Riviera VC Textures. Replacement textures for the Nardi Riviera. Textures only, makes the VC panel more readable and clean. Requires MNFN333X.ZIP by Mario Noriega. Textures by Mark Bradshaw.

Including a pic of the VC from the download...

Thanks, Mike. I already had those files and the combination looks pretty good in FSX. Unfortunately, neither eliminated the copilot.

Stan V.

Mea Culpa

They say one should always go directly to the source... So, I wrote Mario Noriega about this lady of his and found out that all one has to do is click on the cartoon figure in the VC and she disappears. Will wonders never cease??? Sorry I took up the forum's time for such a non problem and an OT one at that.

Stan V.

Members who have read this thread: 0