Multiplayer connection problems - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multiplayer connection problems

Quote Originally Posted by RichNagel View Post
    BTW, we also use a private TeamSpeak server during our multiplayer games (not just CFS2, but anytime that me and my buddies are killing each other/shooting each other down LOL!). We used to use the built-in voice chat of Steam (as we also play a lot of Steam games), but it was always a problematic PITA, so we switched over to TeamSpeak for our voice communication (even for the Steam games).

Anyhow, I added a bookmark in TeamSpeak to y'alls Sim Outhouse channel. I don't play CFS3, but maybe I'll see you there sometime I really wish that I could get CFS2 MP up and running again... doesn't make ANY DAMNED SENSE AT ALL that it used to work without out a hitch a year ago, for MANY years leading up to that, and then over the course of the past year, BAM! Nothing
    I have this information on NAV forwarding:

https://www.speedguide.net/port.php?port=2400

It lists all the ports needed for Flight Simulator 2000. The needed ports are identical to the values used in my Word document. I hope you can get it up and running soon! I am hoping that there are people in this forum that would like to join in combat.

P.S. If me and my buddies can finally get this damned thing running again (like we actually DID a year ago), you're more than welcome to come on in and get shot down <BIG_GRIN>

I am looking forward to flying on-line again. Getting shot down is part of the fun. I remembered years ago when the Microsoft website was still up, I joined a session hosted by someone from Tucson (my hometown). Everyone were shot down by two people flying in formation. The next day, I realized that they may be actual A-10 pilots. Tucson is home to one of the A-10 airbase in US. I did learn some maneuvers from watching them.

Quote Originally Posted by AcWai View Post
    I have this information on NAV forwarding: https://www.speedguide.net/port.php?port=2400 . It lists all the ports needed for Flight Simulator 2000. The needed ports are identical to the values used in my Word document.
    Yes, there are the same for FS2000 (as well as FS2002 and FS2004).

I hope you can get it up and running soon! I am hoping that there are people in this forum that would like to join in combat.
    Same here, would be LOTS of fun!

I am looking forward to flying on-line again. Getting shot down is part of the fun.
    Agreed. And LORD KNOWS I had a LOT of FUN back then... re: getting shot down LOL!

Members who have read this thread: 3