Lockheed L-1329 Jetstar II P3D V4.5-5.2 + PBR Version

Thread: Lockheed L-1329 Jetstar II P3D V4.5-5.2 + PBR Version

Lockheed L-1329 Jetstar II P3D V4.5-5.2 + PBR Version

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Civilian aircraft

Description: Lockheed L-1329 Jetstar II P3D V4.5-5.2 + PBR Version

P3D V4.5-5.2 Will not work in FSX ( most likely)

Lockheed L-1329 Jetstar II P3D V4.5-5.2

With help of many contributors , like 3 textures by Mike17 ( like the pictured "HEINZ"colour ), gauges by Gaab and other THANKY YOU ALL

Model donated by Jim Goldman for FREE COMMUNITY PROJECT
    READ THE MUST READ REALLY file !!!!
    Lockheed JetStar (company designations L-329 and L-1329; designated C-140 in US military service) is a business jet produced from the early 1960s to the 1970s. The JetStar was the first dedicated business jet to enter service, as well as the only such airplane built by Lockheed.
    Read here too: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tstar-II/page17

Roland Berger aka thunder 100 @ SOH

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Lockheed L-1329 Jetstar II P3D V4.5-5.2 + PBR Version
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Jetstar II chrome texture issues --

\
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike71 View Post
    I had no SPEC files in the texture folder, and there are none in the fallback "texture" folder.

However, the fallback folder "texture" has a fresnel ramp file. I know the fresnel ramp controls opacity and reflections, but never worked with them.

Do any of the original textures in the initial download package for the JSII have bright chrome??
    In the latest P3D version P3DV4.5-5.2_PBR, I used the non PR model and used the graphics settings below. Both N313JS and N357H show bright chrome with the attached graphics settings (I use P3D4.5): obviously there are issues in picking up my ALPHAs in the texture bitmap files in various circumstances. The fresnel and PBR files remained in the fallback "texture" folder during my latest test.

I noticed that changes don't seem to take immediate effect by reloading the aircraft. Sometimes they require reloading the default scenario first, or even closing and reopening P3D

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3D4.5 Graphics Options.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	85375

Mike

Its the model - not the setting

The PBR model does that. there is a NON PBR also in. In my case there is the chrome on NON PBR model

Also P3D "stores" similar settings and use it again.I changed panel CFG--Gauge would never show- till I restarted my P3D
    P3D V5 doesnt do that that much, but that could be as I have 3000 planes and variants in P3DV4.5 and that memory heavy too

Both N313JS and Heinz shine very well.Only funny issue is that leading edge of Rudder or elevator wing are Polished Aluminium on N313JS and greyish on Heinz

Still so splendid repaints

Thanks a lot

Roland

Name:	2021-11-27_11-19-20-787.jpg 
Size:	274.3 KB 
ID:	85376

Quote Originally Posted by thunder100 View Post
    --l.Only funny issue is that leading edge of Rudder or elevator wing are Polished Aluminium on N313JS and greyish on Heinz

Still so splendid repaints

Thanks a lot

Roland

Name:	2021-11-27_11-19-20-787.jpg 
Size:	274.3 KB 
ID:	85376
    My vert stab leading edge shows chrome - alpha channel does it, looks good. I will check a little more.

Members who have read this thread: 9