Gloster Meteor Mk.8 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gloster Meteor Mk.8

I have reworked the flight model if anyone wants to try it out. The official manual was used for weight and balance and geometry info. Fuel tankage has been corrected. The eyepoint was changed in the cameras.cfg file and the engine lateral position was changed in the engines.cfg file. Those are the only changes to those files. Be sure to back up your originals in case you want to revert.MeteorFlightModelMod_ver1.0.zip

@Rob,

fabulous work! Is there a paint kit available that I could get my hands on? I recently did a windows reinstall....and unfortunately, like gman a year or so ago now, windows formatted BOTH of my SSDs...I lost 6 years worth of work. ALL my FS stuff and ALL my DCS stuff...I'm totally upset about it...but no chance at recovering it, lost everything...including finished products,....so I'm moving forward from where I'm at. I'd like to start off with yours....if possible....
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

BTW if anyone has any ideas about recovering an SSD formatted like 3 times...I'm all ears. anything I can get back is better than nothing...
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

configuration

I tried your changes and found the aircraft much more responsive and stable, I hope the aircraft is still implemented "sorry for my English"

Is there a chance to have a clear cockpit glass ??

[QUOTE=jankees;1277690]Hey, Rob uploaded his Gloster Meteor Mk.8, how did that sneak under everybody's radar?

This paint is incorrect. Geoff Collins aircraft "Bowl'em Over" was serial number A77-207 and not A77-17 as depicted here. The red gun blisters are incorrect too.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy74 View Post
    This paint is incorrect. Geoff Collins aircraft "Bowl'em Over" was serial number A77-207 and not A77-17 as depicted here. The red gun blisters are incorrect too.
    You are indeed correct, I based my paint on a profile that apparently was wrong.
    So here's a new version:
    jk0446 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

jk0448 by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

https://flightsim.to/file/25928/glos...07-bowl-m-over
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

PSD paintkit available?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

I'm afraid not.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by ZsoltB View Post
    PSD paintkit available?
    Ask Rob, he has one, or I can give you mine
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Ask Rob, he has one, or I can give you mine
    Then I would appreciate it if you could send me
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Members who have read this thread: 8