alpha sim A-3B Skywarrior FSX MOD

Thread: alpha sim A-3B Skywarrior FSX MOD

alpha sim A-3B Skywarrior FSX MOD

This is where i am goto post Download Mirror for A-3B Skywarrior Uploading too SOH aswell :woot:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Here is the Download for the A3B mirror:woot:

Alphasim A-3B Skywarrior FSX.zip
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    Hey Cirrus!, got it, downloaded it, awesome, BUT, the FM is worth ****!, it behaves better on FS9 (as far as i can remember i bought it when it came out) but i guess this particular port over messed up the fm´s!
    Best regards
    Prowler

I have to say the FM is not correct and needs to be done properly since money is involved. They rushed it out cause it was not going to be a big seller. Even though Raytheon still has a few flying 50 years later since the first flight.

Long Live the Whale

How is money involved in a freeware port to FSX of a freeware (now) FS9 model? Unless you are saying that AS messed up the FM on the FS9 version when it was payware..

Brian

Members who have read this thread: 0