36th FS Flying Fiends 100th Year Anniversary Paint Scheme

Thread: 36th FS Flying Fiends 100th Year Anniversary Paint Scheme

36th FS Flying Fiends 100th Year Anniversary Paint Scheme

DL LINK

This is a representation of a Blk.40 F-16C. As such I've added missing details. Corrected the Fuel pressure releif valve and panel on the Right side Fuselage. I've added Fuel Cell Stiffeners and some intake blisters from the 36th FS jets. I've also added the missing Hollywood lights and the missing ventral position/anti-collision light (which is working, but had no texture). I've also corrected the intake lip. I've also added custom Normals and some damage/wear to the skin and AAR recepticle. While the real jet is a little bit cleaner, I wanted to give it a little usage since it was painted back in 2017 and it's now 2021. Custom pilot suit and patches!

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

That paint is amazing! Great detail. I've not flown the F-16 very much, but I think that will change when the snow starts flying. Thanks.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Outstanding and so much detail, now if I could get my set up to look half as good as the pics.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

thanks guys!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Members who have read this thread: 0