I have posted a database of userpoints for aviation museums, and a few restoration shops and vintage fly-in locations, to the Warbirds Library. These are designed to be imported into Little Navmap.

There are over 500 of them worldwide, and in most cases I pinpointed the exact location of the facility, so you can taxi over to it if it is at an airport, as most of them are.

Once you get there, you may not see much that looks like an air museum, usually just a generic airport building with about the right footprint. In photogram areas there's sometimes a decent representation, and sometimes the larger outdoor display airplanes are turned into buildings. None of that is my doing. This is just a database of locations. Its purpose is just to give you ideas where to fly to/from in your vintage plane or warbird.

It includes cute new icons to identify the new userpoint types that I created.

I uploaded it to flightsim.to as well, but they didn't post it, with no explanation, so I guess it's exclusive to SOH for now. I mean, I know it isn't a game-changing mod like a new coffee cup skin, but it did take a lot of work and might be fun for some folks who want to plan routes to/from where air museums and such are located.

Feel free to try it out and let me know what you think.

August