alpha sim F3D

Thread: alpha sim F3D

alpha sim F3D

hey there i have a modded version of the F3d with extra views and now atleast It Does not thing its a Glider in fsx now i am goto even put display hanger Images and sounds that work with it

do to its a freeware can i reupload it too soh updated for use in fsx???
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

ok its uploaded mirror download soon
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    hey there i have a modded version of the F3d with extra views and now atleast It Does not thing its a Glider in fsx now i am goto even put display hanger Images and sounds that work with it

Translation anyone? :help:
    Swa se ðeodkyning þeawum lyfde

Hi all,
    Think Cirrus means he has uploaded the modifacation package.Not the whole a/c.
    I think?

Buddha13
    Who is the bigger fool,The fool or the man who listens to the fool.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons....For you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

its the aircraft it has all the stuff to make it work

plus sounds and installs into your correct sim objects folder with menu photos

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

mirror download here

Alphasim F3D Skyknight FSX.zip

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Thanks Cirrus,
    I download corrected.

Buddha13
    Who is the bigger fool,The fool or the man who listens to the fool.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons....For you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

will have one for the A-3B Skywarrior very soon!:woot:

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

F3d is locacted under Douglas Aircraft

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    I really think you shoulds ask the original creators (AKA Alphasim) about permission before uploading. I don't think mods are a problem, but I'm not sure about their policy on repacking and uploading entire aircraft.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Can Upload Just cant sell them or post on pirate sites

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Can Upload Just cant sell them or post on pirate sites
    Cirrus is correct, here is the included copyright info from AlphaSim:

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
    These files are freeware. Please amend/distribute as you see fit.
    They are unsupported, so please do not e-mail us if you have problems.
    Under no circumstances may these files be sold or uploaded to a payware site or any kind of illegal warez site.

All rights reserved - AlphaSim 2009
    WWW.ALPHASIM.CO.UK
    alphasim@xtra.co.nz
    Barry

Members who have read this thread: 0