Native S2F3AT (S2T) Tracker Work in Progress - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Native S2F3AT (S2T) Tracker Work in Progress

the artist at work on this aircraft strikes me as a serious dragon chaser..
    seeking perfection is the most monumental task one can take on, and like chasing a dragon, it can overcome the project itself, becoming more and more important than just making a quality example of x,y,or z aircraft for flight sim.
    I hope this project will see the light of day and that the artist will be satisfied with his work. From what I can see, the community will have many reasons to be impressed as hell by what he will have created.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

I have no knowledge myself and like many I wait in great anticipation for this aircraft.

There are some who have speculated that the artist is under NDA because they have been contracted in the upcoming MS2024 release as they are supposed to have a fire fighting feature. If that was true, or if there was some other legal reason why they could not talk about it they could simply comment "sorry can't talk about it" and we can be quiet and draw our own conclusions.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

lol - yes - and this is another reminder that in the whole grand configuration of things...we are generally meant to wait and see.

an interesting angle though - the possible connection to MSFS2024 and an NDA...it makes a nice crunching sound in the rumor mill
    enter..the Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    seeking perfection is the most monumental task one can take on, and like chasing a dragon, it can overcome the project itself, becoming more and more important than just making a quality example of x,y,or z aircraft for flight sim.
    I hope this project will see the light of day and that the artist will be satisfied with his work. From what I can see, the community will have many reasons to be impressed as hell by what he will have created.
    Well said, Heywoood !

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    I have yet to see a dragon but if I did I would definitely chase it! I whole heartedly agree on your comment above and am guilty of spending countless hours detailing parts that 90% will never pay attention to/nor notice..... but I do. This is my first full build of an aircraft including, texturing, coding, gauges, flight modeling, ect all solo. Everything is learn as I go. When I started building the Tracker I had free time up the ying yang but now we have two little ones runnin a muck and my free time to design has dwindled down to after their bedtime and that is if I can stay awake. I realize you guys dont want to hear excuses and just solutions as would I because if I was on the outside looking in on this project I would be hitting the "refresh" button daily. Trust me no one wants this to be released more than I.

To touch on the upcoming release of MSFS2024 I am very excited as to what itll bring with Aerial Firefighting operations. I do admit with testing the S2 its a bit bland at times not being able to go fight fire with it as that is its purpose. Im hoping itll take this project to the next level. I do apologize about the lack of info and updates and will try to do better with that.

Quote Originally Posted by tankerguy72 View Post
    ...and am guilty of spending countless hours detailing parts that 90% will never pay attention to/nor notice..... but I do.

Very much appreciated!

Tommy
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 Gigs Ram
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower
    ASUS P7P55D Deluxe
    Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 1156
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5
    SCEPTRE 27"
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1
    CORSAIR K95 RGB Platnum XT, PBT double-shot keycaps, Cherry MX Blue
    Logitech M510

I have yet to see a dragon but if I did I would definitely chase it! I whole heartedly agree on your comment above and am guilty of spending countless hours detailing parts that 90% will never pay attention to/nor notice..... but I do.
    I completely understand this. As a scale modeler I have spent countless hours working and re-working on projects to get to the place I'm trying to get to.
    I look forward to your Grumman Tracker release whenever it comes along but family always comes first.

I'm also hopeful about the 'working pilot' aspects of the upcoming MS2024 - especially the fire suppression and SAR part of it.
    enter..the Sandman

I have yet to see a dragon but if I did I would definitely chase it! I whole heartedly agree on your comment above and am guilty of spending countless hours detailing parts that 90% will never pay attention to/nor notice..... but I do. This is my first full build of an aircraft including, texturing, coding, gauges, flight modeling, ect all solo. Everything is learn as I go. When I started building the Tracker I had free time up the ying yang but now we have two little ones runnin a muck and my free time to design has dwindled down to after their bedtime and that is if I can stay awake. I realize you guys dont want to hear excuses and just solutions as would I because if I was on the outside looking in on this project I would be hitting the "refresh" button daily. Trust me no one wants this to be released more than I.

To touch on the upcoming release of MSFS2024 I am very excited as to what itll bring with Aerial Firefighting operations. I do admit with testing the S2 its a bit bland at times not being able to go fight fire with it as that is its purpose. Im hoping itll take this project to the next level. I do apologize about the lack of info and updates and will try to do better with that.

Thank you sir

Members who have read this thread: 20