Native S2F3AT (S2T) Tracker Work in Progress - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Native S2F3AT (S2T) Tracker Work in Progress

Quote Originally Posted by firerx View Post
    Any update TG on release?
    Still planning on a Q2 release. Modelling is nearing completion, but still have flight modelling to adjust and very interested to see what we can do with the new prop dynamics coming up. Also I have to work on the soundset. Plugging away at it but this year has started off a little busy for me in RL. Some traveling for work and vacation so trying to get back to developing mode.

Quote Originally Posted by vbazillio View Post
    Thank you Ramona Air Attack Base is ready for your S2F3AT. Let me know if there's anything to adapt or correct in my amateur work to host accordingly Trackers

Specific taxiway sign for the Air Attack Apron:
    Attachment 86200

Entrance (public side) of Cal Fire and USFS:
    Attachment 86201

If there's anything I can do to enhance this area, let me know!
    Attachment 86202
    That is looking great! I just flew down to Ramona a couple weeks ago in RL. You have done a great job

hi tankerguy...i had sent you a private message. not sure if you got it or not,could you look n see if ya got it or not ? Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    hi tankerguy...i had sent you a private message. not sure if you got it or not,could you look n see if ya got it or not ? Dave
    Yes Just replied...

Working on modeling still. When is too many details too many details? asking for a friend haha

The LOD you've put into that is simply amazing. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by tankerguy72 View Post
    Working on modeling still. When is too many details too many details?
    Well, the details you're putting into that are very good indeed. You're doing a great job, very well done.

Yes Just replied...

Working on modeling still. When is too many details too many details? asking for a friend haha

Never too many details on a Tracker!!!
    Definitely a must have for me Tankerguy72!!!
    Cheers,

Stéph.

Will she be ready for Fire Season 2022, TG?

Quote Originally Posted by firerx View Post
    Will she be ready for Fire Season 2022, TG?
    That all depends... If you're in Southern California then no haha. Fire season is year round. Just had 5 tankers flying out of Hemet on a fire near Santa Barbara yesterday. Could be an interesting season.

I can safely at best this could be a June or July release.

Testing

Hello, I was wondering if the aircraft will be in a testing phase? I was also wondering if how I can apple if you decide to have a testing phase. Thanks and have a good one!
    - Joe

- - - Updated - - -

Also do you have a discord server for the aircraft development that I could join?

Hi Joe, not exactly sure how the testing phase will go yet, but will update when that time comes.

Filling in details. If I see it I add it haha.

That was one of the turboprops I flew the most in P3D. I'm looking forward to being able to fly it again. I love the detail you've added to it. It looks spectacular.

It looks wonderful, Tankerguy. Well worth all the effort involved.

Hi Joe, not exactly sure how the testing phase will go yet, but will update when that time comes.

Filling in details. If I see it I add it haha.

Thanks so much! Have a good one!

Hello Tankerguy72,
    Can you please remind me the expected release date?
    Cheers,

Stéph.

Well heck, if you're putting the covers on it to park it, I guess that means it's about done, right? Looks great, as usual.

Status

Hi, Just curious if any progress has been made?

Hello Tankerguy72,
    Any news regarding the development of this beautiful bird?
    Cheers,

Stéph.

Perhaps something happened to the project. It appears the author is still around and logged in today (and posted elsewhere in June) but seems to be dodging any requests for updates since April. Four months without a peep doesn’t bode well, but hopefully we’re in for a pleasant surprise.

Not dodging any requests I've actually answered quite a few in pm's and appreciate all the interest I've had in the project.

Progress has slowed a bit with family, kids naps getting shorter (mainly) and an uptick in orders with my business. Still plugging away at the S2. I sat down and went over the majority of the aircraft and logged bugs. Im picking through the list and updating as I can. I recently purchased a couple maintenance manuals on the S2 that have a nice detailed layout of the landing gear mechanics so I may update that area. I'll try to get on here a little more regular and keep you all updated with the progress.

Thank you

It looks absolutely beautiful. Well done.

Hello tankerguy72,
    Many thanks for your reply!!!
    Looking forward to this beatuy...
    Cheers,

Stéph.

tankerguy72 is quite a busy guy these days. And it's only him that's working on it. But along with those bugs he's working on, he's gone to such extreme detail on the S-2T that it will be hard to distinguish it inside and out from the real S-2Ts. One thing he has also mentioned to me is those features are still ongoing, he's also looking to do a comprehensive sound pack for it too. Which takes a lot of additional time to do.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

thanks for the update Tankerguy, hey Scorch you hear anything for a FFX proggy for MSFS?

Members who have read this thread: 149