So, now that we have a native Connie... - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 201 to 225 of 225

Thread: So, now that we have a native Connie...

  1. #201
    I helped the stewardess a bit, added makup, new 50's style dress, nail polish and a livery appropriate folder and hat emblem.


    NEW




    OLD


  2. #202
    SOH-CM-2023
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Age
    89
    Posts
    793

  3. #203
    Where is that scenery and is it available ?

  4. #204
    SOH-CM-2023
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Age
    89
    Posts
    793
    KLGA at flightsim.to by simivasman.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjones View Post
    KLGA at flightsim.to by simivasman.
    Thanks, period style airports are rare but this seems to fit the plane perfectly.

  6. #206
    Update V0.2.1 is out. After a first look, it is great. Oil- and cowl-flaps-functionality is reworked. CHT- and oil-pressure seems to be more realistic.

    N8081H6 by TiAr, auf Flickr

    Thomas

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    Update V0.2.1 is out. After a first look, it is great. Oil- and cowl-flaps-functionality is reworked. CHT- and oil-pressure seems to be more realistic.

    N8081H6 by TiAr, auf Flickr

    Thomas
    Nice Landing

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by banjoman1960 View Post
    Nice Landing
    Back in the day, that was called a "Panther!"
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

  9. #209
    SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woy Woy, NSW, Australia Zulu +11 AEDST
    Age
    77
    Posts
    3,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    Back in the day, that was called a "Panther!"
    Tom, doesn't qualify as a panther as there is no smoke or fire.


    Cheers
    Pat


    "Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

  10. #210
    I stand corrected!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

  11. #211
    V2.2 ist out. Now we have a Waring Star and a Bat Rat - with passanger windows...

    Thomas

  12. #212
    With hundreds of hours in the DC-6 the only thing keeping me from exploring the Connie, are the available photos of the VC. After being spoiled in the Six, I cannot imagine spending time in what I have seen so far. Then, I read about a graphics upgrade... so would some kind soul please post an update showing the latest VC? I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise, and some Connie flying... fingers x'ed!

    Ta- C

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by cavaricooper View Post
    With hundreds of hours in the DC-6 the only thing keeping me from exploring the Connie, are the available photos of the VC. After being spoiled in the Six, I cannot imagine spending time in what I have seen so far. Then, I read about a graphics upgrade... so would some kind soul please post an update showing the latest VC? I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise, and some Connie flying... fingers x'ed!

    Ta- C
    Here are some screenshots.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230111120156_1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	278.4 KB 
ID:	89501Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230111120130_1.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	404.8 KB 
ID:	89507Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230111120134_1.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	427.1 KB 
ID:	89506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230111120137_1.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	378.2 KB 
ID:	89505Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230111120141_1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	364.3 KB 
ID:	89504Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230111120146_1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	89503Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230111120149_1.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	357.5 KB 
ID:	89502


    Paul

  14. #214
    Paul- thank-you for that mate! Much appreciated!

    C

  15. #215
    Red Wing is working hard on its really nice L-1049G. Now we have V2.5 and it works great. So I decided to rework my older Repaints and share them to community. The first of them are now availabe again. All have gray cockpit style.

    D-ALOF by Thomas Roehl, auf Flickr

    D-ALUB3 by Thomas Roehl, auf Flickr

    D-ALAN by Thomas Roehl, auf Flickr

    I collectet four Lufthansa repaints to one pack.

    HB-IBJ1 by Thomas Roehl, auf Flickr

    HB-IBJ9g by Thomas Roehl, auf Flickr

    aVH-EAB by Thomas Roehl, auf Flickr

    VH-EAG by Thomas Roehl, auf Flickr

    Available on flightsim.com
    https://www.flightsim.com/profile/58...downloads_file

    Have fun!
    Thomas

  16. #216
    Hi Thomas,you need also to ad the texture PAINT_WINGTIP_RIGHT_COMP.png for the right tiptanks to show right,as is it use the wrong comp

    for me i have fix,love the paints.

    cheers Ralf

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by banjoman1960 View Post
    Hi Thomas,you need also to ad the texture PAINT_WINGTIP_RIGHT_COMP.png for the right tiptanks to show right,as is it use the wrong comp

    for me i have fix,love the paints.

    cheers Ralf

    Ralf, in my repaints, there is no need to add generally PAINT_WINGTIP_RIGHT_COMP.png. Most of the new repaints are for MATS model due to the gray cockpit. There is a COMP`inside and I linked it via texture.cfg. So I saved a lot of textures.

    Do you have problems with displaying tip tanks? Perhaps I made a mistake. I hope you have deleted my older repaints. They are not working anymore.

    Thomas

  18. #218
    I just wished he would fix the cockpit windows in the external model.
    I just can’t look at her and not see that it is all wrong. The lower cowls or oil cooler intakes are also not correct but they are not so prominent I guess.
    The rest is really coming along and there are some features I do think the Redwing Connie is doing really well.

    Cheers
    Stefan

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by TiAr View Post
    Ralf, in my repaints, there is no need to add generally PAINT_WINGTIP_RIGHT_COMP.png. Most of the new repaints are for MATS model due to the gray cockpit. There is a COMP`inside and I linked it via texture.cfg. So I saved a lot of textures.

    Do you have problems with displaying tip tanks? Perhaps I made a mistake. I hope you have deleted my older repaints. They are not working anymore.

    Thomas
    i have try only the lh short nose,the was this comp missing,i ad it and update the manifest,and now it show right.
    right tank match now,and i have removed the old liverys.

    Thankīs Ralf

  20. #220
    Hi Thomas, thanks for the updated repaints. I noticed a problem with the front door on the right side of the fuselage on the 1956 livery.
    In the long nose liveries everything is ok.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20240225215645_1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	355.5 KB 
ID:	93298


    Paul

  21. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by ftl818 View Post
    Hi Thomas, thanks for the updated repaints. I noticed a problem with the front door on the right side of the fuselage on the 1956 livery.
    In the long nose liveries everything is ok.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20240225215645_1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	355.5 KB 
ID:	93298


    Paul

    this look right for me,but i have this one in a new folder,because my tip tank right was wrong comb,
    tip tank is also ok....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unbenannt.JPG  

  22. #222
    hi Thomas

    [models]
    exterior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.KLM\L1049.xml
    interior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.MATS\L1049_INT ERIOR.xml is wat the livery use,in my test folder i use

    [models]
    exterior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.KLM\L1049.xml
    interior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.KLM\L1049_INTE RIOR.xml


    but this have a green panel,but door look right.......
    i do not think mats INTERIOR work right at short nose


    this is youe livery i change the model also to interior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.KLM\L1049_INTE RIOR.xml

    fresh install and delite the last,fiy also my tiptank and door,so only green vc now......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unbenannt.jpg  

  23. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by banjoman1960 View Post
    hi Thomas

    [models]
    exterior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.KLM\L1049.xml
    interior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.MATS\L1049_INT ERIOR.xml is wat the livery use,in my test folder i use

    [models]
    exterior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.KLM\L1049.xml
    interior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.KLM\L1049_INTE RIOR.xml


    but this have a green panel,but door look right.......
    i do not think mats INTERIOR work right at short nose


    this is youe livery i change the model also to interior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.KLM\L1049_INTE RIOR.xml

    fresh install and delite the last,fiy also my tiptank and door,so only green vc now......
    Ralf, the door is fixed with v1.1. Same wifh HB-IBJ. Lufthansa didnīt use tiptanks since 1958. But I did ones but only with markings on the outer sides.

    Thomas

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by banjoman1960 View Post
    hi Thomas

    [models]
    exterior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.KLM\L1049.xml
    interior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.MATS\L1049_INT ERIOR.xml is wat the livery use,in my test folder i use

    [models]
    exterior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.KLM\L1049.xml
    interior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.KLM\L1049_INTE RIOR.xml


    but this have a green panel,but door look right.......
    i do not think mats INTERIOR work right at short nose


    this is youe livery i change the model also to interior=..\..\L1049_AIRCRAFT\model.KLM\L1049_INTE RIOR.xml

    fresh install and delite the last,fiy also my tiptank and door,so only green vc now......
    Ralf, the door is fixed with v1.1. Same wifh HB-IBJ, now with gray cockpit style. Lufthansa didnīt use tiptanks since 1958. But I did ones but only with markings on the outer sides.

    Thomas

  24. #224
    Thankīs Thomas,
    all work now,also tiptanks

    my favorte LH now!!!

    Cheers Ralf

  25. #225
    Thanks Ralf, great that it works.

    New civilian ones and Air Force One just pubished.

    B1809_4 by Thomas Roehl, auf Flickr

    N7777C3 by Thomas Roehl, auf Flickr

    AF3 by Thomas Roehl, auf Flickr

    N8081H3 by Thomas Roehl, auf Flickr

    Columbine7 by Thomas Roehl, auf Flickr

    I think about to publish my other military repaints like Batcats, Warning Stars oder the Antarctic Phoenix or Pegasus. It is a shame, that Red Wing didnīt updated their military models until today.

    My MSFS work on flightsim.com
    https://www.flightsim.com/profile/58...downloads_file

    Thomas

Members who have read this thread: 9

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •