There are some real screenshot "Artists" here! (Tips!) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There are some real screenshot "Artists" here! (Tips!)

@RichardLouis I am absolutely blown away with your shots and techniques. Thanks so much for posting, I look forward to more!

Also looking forward to all the other excellent screenshot artists to adding posts here on their tips.

Sorry for not posting sooner, but I've been heads-down in a painting project for new iFly 737 for P3D V5.
    Flight1 actually created a public gallery, showcasing one of my paints (WestJet in this case)
    https://galleries.flight1.net/?gallery=737ng-repaint-2

I've painted a few now...but this one is my favorite and I tried to use some of the techniques you mention to make it "pop"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ESPism.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	859.6 KB 
ID:	85293

She's a joy to paint and fly....brought me back to P3D and flying the "heavies".....kind'a missed that in MSFS (not that the BFW free A320 mod is not fantastic...but sometimes you just yearn Boeing, hehe).
    Regards, Steve Dra
    Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here
    Get my DC-6 paints at flightsim.to here

Quote Originally Posted by SteveDra View Post
    @RichardLouis I am absolutely blown away with your shots and techniques. Thanks so much for posting, I look forward to more!

Also looking forward to all the other excellent screenshot artists to adding posts here on their tips.

Sorry for not posting sooner, but I've been heads-down in a painting project for new iFly 737 for P3D V5.
    Flight1 actually created a public gallery, showcasing one of my paints (WestJet in this case)
    https://galleries.flight1.net/?gallery=737ng-repaint-2

I've painted a few now...but this one is my favorite and I tried to use some of the techniques you mention to make it "pop"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ESPism.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	859.6 KB 
ID:	85293

She's a joy to paint and fly....brought me back to P3D and flying the "heavies".....kind'a missed that in MSFS (not that the BFW free A320 mod is not fantastic...but sometimes you just yearn Boeing, hehe).
    Thanks Steve, I'm not forgetting the rest. Patience. Like you, I'm busy at the moment with testing repaints (TF104 SSW).

I also hope to be able to benefit from the advice of other members.
    (In the Screenshots section, Javis shared a very interesting tip).
    Richard

Members who have read this thread: 16