FSX / P3Dv3, 4, 5 Yak-1,1B.zip

Thread: FSX / P3Dv3, 4, 5 Yak-1,1B.zip

FSX / P3Dv3, 4, 5 Yak-1,1B.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Military aircraft

Description: FSX / P3Dv3, 4, 5 Yak-1, 1B

Design of the Yakovlev Yak-1 medium-altitude interceptor/fighter began in November 1938, and from it evolved a series of remarkable aircraft (produced in vast numbers) which made an important mark in the history of aviation. The French Normandie Niemen regiment flew Yak1b fighters in the spring of 1943 and their leading scorer considered the Yak1b to be a much better plane than the Spitfire Mk. II and M. kV which he had flown.

The strength of the Yak were that it was easy to fly, instilled confidence in its pilots, had a wide stable undercarriage, and was cheap and simple to produce. FSX/P3D Native models by A. F. Scrub.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX / P3Dv3, 4, 5 Yak-1,1B.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

This is a very nice plane. It looks good, flies convincingly, and covers a subject that is hard to find for this sim. I especially appreciated the hi-res gauges in Russian units. Well done and thanks!

August

Ditto from me as well A.F. Excellent VC and I really like the engine sounds!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Members who have read this thread: 3