Aerosoft Hughes H-1B on SALE

Thread: Aerosoft Hughes H-1B on SALE

Aerosoft Hughes H-1B on SALE

Aerosoft is having a sale on the Hughes H-1B. Only 16 Euro, or US $20.04 - good deal for this amazing aircraft.

Link:

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us...?showd,,D10729
    Barry

hinch
    Owned it about 6 weeks, it is top top stuff.

I reviewed this for AVSIM; still one of my favorites from last year. A great deal at US$20.
    David Wilson-Okamura

Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
    Nor public men, nor cheering crowds,
    A lonely impulse of delight
    Drove to this tumult in the clouds.
    -- W. B. Yeats, "An Irish Airman Foresees His Death"

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Sold off to the store. Love fire sales.:ernae:

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Its good stuff!
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

Wow, that's a great deal. This plane has what I consider to be the finest VC of any FS aircraft ever produced... and I don't say that lightly, because there are a ton of great ones out there. Have you guys been keeping up on the Aerosoft Catalina development lately? It's the same guy, and he's a true master.

Allow me to demonstrate.....

Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem Quad @ 4.2GHz
    EVGA GTX260 216 710/2500MHz
    OCZ Platinum CL7 6GB
    EVGA Intel X58

Quote Originally Posted by SolarEagle View Post
    Allow me to demonstrate.....
    S.E.,

Looks like you went to the Smithsonian, climbed into the cockpit and took those pictures.

Great detail shots!
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by spotlope View Post
    Wow, that's a great deal. This plane has what I consider to be the finest VC of any FS aircraft ever produced...
    I'll second that even with my eyes closed ! This cockpit is so good you can feel it, smell it !

The external model is just as amazing ! The flightmodel and sounds fit in perfectly as well. Over at the AVSIM Reader's Choice Awards for me it was an easy choice to pick the best commercial FSX aircraft model.

Better get it now,gents, cause i will be writing an email to Aerosoft about how they dare ask only $20 for this precious gem ! It's an outrage ! :d

and I don't say that lightly, because there are a ton of great ones out there. Have you guys been keeping up on the Aerosoft Catalina development lately? It's the same guy, and he's a true master.
    Well said, Bill !

Stefan Hoffman for President ! :woot: ( i mean for the IFMS (International FS Modelers Society) of course )

Cheers,
    Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Barvan40 View Post
    Looks like you went to the Smithsonian, climbed into the cockpit and took those pictures
    You've said it,Barry. The magical thing here is though that if you examine the textures there's nothing photoreal about them ! Stefan Hoffman CREATES photoreal, doesn't need no photos.....sjeeezzzz ! :isadizzy:

Cheers,
    Jan

Master of Disaster
    I paid full price for it......stupid me; where's my bail out?
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

LOL @ Mud.

Good product, and a great price folks. Make sure to watch the video too!! *wink wink*

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Over at the AVSIM Reader's Choice Awards for me it was an easy choice to pick the best commercial FSX aircraft model.

Cheers,
    Jan
    Right that, easy choice. I too think this has the best VC produced to date for FS.
    Mathias

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Right that, easy choice. I too think this has the best VC produced to date for FS.
    Don't forget your hunderd neunzig is a very serious contender for that title, Mathias ;-) .

A while ago, when I wasn't in the Catalina's beta team, Mathijs made a deal for me: buy the Catalina and F-16, and I'll get you the H-1 for free. Otherwise I'd be buying it as I type...

Patience, patience...
    Please let me know about spelling and grammatical errors in my English, thank you!
    Aeropedia.be photographer
    Flightlevel.be photographer, editor and forum administrator
    So drink to the Black Cat PBY,
    Damnedest old plane in all God's sky,
    BB-gun for'd and a slingshot aft,
    Hundred twenty knots when in a forced draft.

Sony DSLR-A350 + 18-70mm F3.5-5.6 + 55-200mm F4-5.6 + 70-400G F4-5.6 SSM (all lenses made by Sony). All in a Lowepro CompuTrekker AW backpack.
    My Flickr photostream.

warbird861
    Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    I'll second that even with my eyes closed ! This cockpit is so good you can feel it, smell it !

The external model is just as amazing ! The flightmodel and sounds fit in perfectly as well. Over at the AVSIM Reader's Choice Awards for me it was an easy choice to pick the best commercial FSX aircraft model.

Better get it now,gents, cause i will be writing an email to Aerosoft about how they dare ask only $20 for this precious gem ! It's an outrage ! :d

Well said, Bill !

Stefan Hoffman for President ! :woot: ( i mean for the IFMS (International FS Modelers Society) of course )

Cheers,
    Jan
    I remember someone told that H-1 one was actually Stefan's first FS project, now that's amazing :faint:

Anybody who has been on the fence about this, now is the time to get it, not only is it visually stunning but its a challenge to fly as well, very finnicky engine and at least for me, a rather harrowing landing

Quote Originally Posted by warbird861 View Post
    I remember someone told that H-1 one was actually Stefan's first FS project, now that's amazing :faint:
    I won't be surprised at all if that happens to be true. We have seen nothing like this before. Not only the extraordinairy quality but also the subject itself.

I know of atleast two other, similar occasions, i.e a first FS model of exceptional quality : John Howard White's L-049 Constellation ( FSDezigns ) and John Terrell's P-51B/C Mustang. ( Warbirdsim )

There might be more...

When i see this kind of exceptionality I can only go :friday: