need help with air.-file

Thread: need help with air.-file

need help with air.-file

I have converted a couple of military FS9 planes to CFS2. Though they fly ok, the gunstations are in the wrong place and a dp is not working. It has something to do with the air.-file, but when using AirEd I cannot see what or where. And using a CFS2 air.-file from another plane doesn't work. If someone knows more and would be willing to tell me that would be much appreciated.

hertzie

Quote Originally Posted by hertzie View Post
    I have converted a couple of military FS9 planes to CFS2. Though they fly ok, the gunstations are in the wrong place and a dp is not working. It has something to do with the air.-file, but when using AirEd I cannot see what or where. And using a CFS2 air.-file from another plane doesn't work. If someone knows more and would be willing to tell me that would be much appreciated.

hertzie
    Send them to me...

I'm revising all Payakan's planes.

Quote Originally Posted by hertzie View Post

hertzie

I have to upload some almost ready projects, but I began the work to revise all Payakan's planes. His models had good outline, but he mass produced them with no care for commands and vc details. To really did a good job I need a scasm master.

Cheers

Pepe

Hi Pepe,
    I put a basic VC in some of Payakan's planes.
    To do a proper job on the looks of the internal view would take years of work using SCASM.
    One might be able to import into Gmax and do something. I am not an expert with that process though.

Regards,
    B24Guy

I know this is the solution...

Unhappily, I have no skill on GMax. I'm happy to give Payakan's planes a very basic VC because you can get good side and rear visions like the one I got in the DS-21.

Cheers

Pepe

Members who have read this thread: 0