CFS3 Mediterranean Air War

Thread: CFS3 Mediterranean Air War

CFS3 Mediterranean Air War

Sono nuovo di questo forum quindi potrei commettere errori di inesperienza o di ingenuità. Mi scuso a priori.
    Non riesco a far funzionare CFS3_MAW su Win7 64bit, qualcuno sa dirmi se è possibile l'installazione e sono io che commetto errori, oppure l'installazione a 64bit non è possibile. Grazie

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Can you translate ? Sorry only know English. Regards,Scott

CFS_MAW on win7

I'm a new entry in this forum then I apologize for mistakes or artnessless. My installation of CFS3_MAW on win7 64 bit is not working at all. First one: I have made some mistakes.
    Second one: CFS£_MAW can't work on win7 64 bit.

Which one? Someone can help me about it? Thanks.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    First ,do you have stock CFS3 version 1a working in you win 10 ? Second ,did you follow the installation instructions? There is help in the sticky section ,here in the CFS3 forum, to get you up and running with CFS3.The updates for CFS3 can also be found in the sticky section. Yes it does work in every OS over the past 15 years or so. You also need DX9c also for CFS3 to work properly. The help is all in in the sticky section. There is a lot here, so take your time to get your head around it. It's not that hard ,as many like you and me had to ask a lot of questions to get up and going at one time or another. Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0