Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I need assistance from any of you being experts and developers in FSX sceneries, please.

I downloaded this freeware scenery and installed it into FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2 set in Windows 10. The installation was successful and all the buildings, runways, taxiways, and town buildings show up without problem in my FSX. HOWEVER, the ground is not even and some have different ground levels. Some are sunken, some are at correct level, and some are at raised level.

Being experienced in installation of freeware and payware airport sceneries for 14 years, I cannot figure out how to solve this problem

Please help me to solve the ground level problem. Here is copy of scenery as seen below that you can get from flightsim website.

Thank you for any assistance any of you might provide.

Regards,

Aharon

FSX - FSX Scenery
FSX Scenery--Eareckson Air Station
[ Download | View | Video ]
Name: shemya-2.zip
Size: 34,556,585 Date: 03-26-2015 Downloads: 1,292

FSX Scenery--Eareckson Air Station, Shemya, Alaska (AK), USA. Photoreal scenery of Eareckson Air Station (PASY) United States Air Force military airport located on the island of Shemya, in the Alaskan Aleutian Islands. It was closed as an active Air Force Station on 1 July 1994, however the airport is still owned by the USAF and is operated by the USAF 611th Air Support Squadron at Elmendorf AFB for refueling purposes. By Alex Peralta.