Vans RV-8 Inbound

Thread: Vans RV-8 Inbound

Vans RV-8 Inbound

I found this article looking for info on an RV14 announced by Vans. Might be the same dev working on both.

https://fselite.net/news/terrainy-st...rv-8-for-msfs/
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

They are currently paused on beta testing but waiting on SU6 before resuming testing. It seems promising though. I'm very curious who's doing the 14A.

The RV-14 dev is no longer a mystery. SimWorks Studios just posted pics of the plane with a statement that they hope to have it in the sim in November!

With the Kodiak being closed out next week, it's time we announce our next aircraft project for MSFS: The RV-14!The add-on is being developed in close collaboration with Van's Aircraft and will feature both the RV-14 and RV-14A. The interior will be equipped with the G3X Touch, GTN750, GMC305 Autopilot and the ESI500. Sounds have been recorded from the real aircraft and we expect to have her flying in MSFS in November.

Below are a couple of Work-In-Progress screenshots of the exterior and cockpit of the aircraft, in its current state of developement.
    For those with a FB account:
    https://www.facebook.com/SimWorksStu...79933635446149
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

I guess that means the T-2 they announced is on the back burner then, if not outright cancelled. Looking forward to the RV, definitely one of my favorites from past flight sims.

Not been on M$F$ too much, but have been flying my RW RV-8 (1999 vintage, but changing out various "dash board" items to make it more modern). I'd be happy to help the RV-8 developer by doing some test hops. Looking forward to an RV-8 in the sim.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Members who have read this thread: 0