BN2 scaling

Thread: BN2 scaling

BN2 scaling

Good morning People,

Does the scaling in the virtual cockpit of the Blackbox BN2 look small in virtual reality to you guys or could it be my set-up? The gauges and knobs look really small to me and I feel like I'm sitting in a C152.

Thanks,

LouP

OK, I'm taking the non answers to mean that it must just be me so let me ask; is there anyway to adjust the scaling in msfs like we could in P3D?

Thnx,
    LouP

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    OK, I'm taking the non answers to mean that it must just be me so let me ask; is there anyway to adjust the scaling in msfs like we could in P3D?

Thnx,
    LouP
    No its not possible. Its a bug from developer. Maybe ask him about it?
    Its possible to do right scale, see Ju-52 or MV Porter. Both are perfect.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    No its not possible. Its a bug from developer. Maybe ask him about it?
    Its possible to do right scale, see Ju-52 or MV Porter. Both are perfect.
    TY. Is this some already known problem? I don't want to be a pita if it's already being worked on.

Thanks,
    LouP

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    TY. Is this some already known problem? I don't want to be a pita if it's already being worked on.

Thanks,
    LouP
    I dont know that BB works on it but know, that MSFS team knows the problem uneven scaling and they promised to do slider for this for settings of each own model BUT when? Sorry dont know ....
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

BN2 is a narrow one..
    A C152 has a cabin width of about 1m and the BN2 about 1.1m, so only around 10cm difference. So I would imagine feeling like you're sitting in a 152/172 wouldn't be too wrong.

I don't have VR though.. so can't really comment on the scaling or how the instruments look etc.

Members who have read this thread: 0