McDonnell F2H-2 Banshee

Thread: McDonnell F2H-2 Banshee

McDonnell F2H-2 Banshee

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2020 - Military Jets

Description: The McDonnell F2H-2 Banshee (internally, the McDonnell Model 24) was a single-seat carrier-based jet fighter aircraft deployed by the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps from 1948 to 1961. It was one of the primary American fighters used during the Korean War and was the only jet-powered fighter deployed by the Royal Canadian Navy. The aircraft's name is derived from the banshee of Irish mythology.
    This model is given freely in the hope you will get some enjoyment from it.
    If you feel that the Banshee is not up to your standards and think you can improve the model please have
    the courtesy to contact me so that I can incorporate any improvement in the next update. and not complain in an open forum.
    The model is not accurate and has many shortcomings most of which I am well aware.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit McDonnell F2H-2 Banshee
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

MSFS2020 conversion

Rob, thank you very much for the conversion to MSFS2020 of your gorgeous planes.

Icon25 Test du Mc Donnel

Very good work. After a 1st flight I have see that engines indicators are not working in external vue. The plane is easy to pilot. Just after landing brakes are very powerful and if you keep the finger on the brakes the aircraft show a strange position. A very good work.
    Best regards from the Alps

Quote Originally Posted by highland74 View Post
    Very good work. After a 1st flight I have see that engines indicators are not working in external vue. The plane is easy to pilot. Just after landing brakes are very powerful and if you keep the finger on the brakes the aircraft show a strange position. A very good work.
    Best regards from the Alps
    You obviously did not read the readme which is a pity.
    No spaces and two L's in "McDonnell" by the way.

Icon12 Very cool

Very good work, pleased of my first flight, I hope for ehancements in updates
    Thank you for your work and sharing...

Icon22

Fun airplane!
    I really only joined this forum to try out your airplane:

Beautiful aircraft and very functional - love the autopilot incorporation, even works with my Logitech AP peripheral!
    Just flew a short hop from KNPA (Pensacola) to KDHN on IFR flight plan and worked really well.

Keep up the great work!
    /s

Members who have read this thread: 12