KMTV - Blue Ridge Airport, Martinsville, VA

Thread: KMTV - Blue Ridge Airport, Martinsville, VA

SOH-CM-2024

KMTV - Blue Ridge Airport, Martinsville, VA

I just sent up the above for anyone living in south-central VA and north-central NC.

As I did with KDAN, Danville, VA, I used generic scenery objects in MSFS, both to hold down size and to keep FPS proper. The buildings are far from accurate. The blue building is actually a restaurant. I just find whatever object close to what I see in Google Maps and scale it to fit where it goes. For some odd reason, MSFS left nothing but runway, taxiways, and parking, nothing else but flat earth. This is an important Regional Airport serving Henry and Patrick Counties in VA. It is also NASCAR's airport when races are at Martinsville Speedway. I hope those of you familiar with Blue Ridge Regional can overlook the improper structures, you'll all agree it beats landing at a regional airport with no buildings whatsoever.To install, simply open the .zip and drop the cazdesign-kmtvscenery folder into your MSFS Community folder.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum....php?catid=255

Cazzie

Blog Entries
    Thank you for creating these, Caz.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Members who have read this thread: 0