Reverse thrust in fs2004

Thread: Reverse thrust in fs2004

Reverse thrust in fs2004

Am currently in the midst of carrying out some major clean up of my decades old FS2004 installation. In the process I have lost the ability to deploy reverse thrust on jet liners and turbo props. Have re-installed the last iteration of FSUIPC for FS by Les Dawson and also combed through FS9's control setup. but cannot find a 'reverse-thrust configuration triggered by on of the buttons on my Thrustmaster Warthog controls. I used to utilise the switch just below the obvious red button on the joy-stick, pushing up for spoiler deployment , followed by a down ward push to activate reverse thrust.

Am sure that these button presses were allied to the relevant actions listed in either FS9 or inFSUIPC but cannot find any such relevant actions on my current searches.

Any advice welcomed.

Mal

If FS2004 uses the F2 key and holding it down, can you get thrust reversers that way?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    If FS2004 uses the F2 key and holding it down, can you get thrust reversers that way?
    That's how mine works,reverse thrust for jets,"flat" pitch for a Rolls Royce Dart or reverse pitch for fully reversing
    propellers fitted to some Douglas and Lockheed piston airliner models.

Reverse thrust

Thanks Miggers.
    I have just finished transferring and setting up FS2004 and in the process lost all my flight stick, rudder pedals and throttle controllers settings. Reverse thrust was one of the last actions to track down.

Apologies for tardy reply, but had some difficulty getting back in to this site. Probably the lap-top I am using for all comms.

Rgds and tks again
    Mal

Members who have read this thread: 0