Missing F-16C Textures - FIXED!

Thread: Missing F-16C Textures - FIXED!

Missing F-16C Textures - FIXED!

I've been Adding details to the viper, just finished adding this missing light texture on the bottom side. The light was always there and would turn on, but now, instead of drawing power from the zero point voltage, it can actually have a source! hahaha. Added a bunch of other details, mostly in the normals. Roughed up surface area like panels were hastly touched up or mottled during extended ops, new/missing panels such as the missing Fin Fillet panel within the main panel, and the corrected Fueling pressure relief panels for a blk 40 which all of these aircraft are. You can also see the addition of the FUEL CELL stiffeners. USAF Jets don't have the full gamut of stiffeners like their EURO counterparts, which also have wing stiffeners. "Roughmaster" from the DCS Art Livery Group, has created all of these. The ones seen here are not his. I made these from scratch. However, he was gracious enough to let me use his missing ventral panels hand-access panels, so that I didn't have to reinvent the wheel on those, once I found out that he had done those panels. thanks to him, for those.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Also added the missing Hollywood lights to both sides. again, lights were there when turned on, but no source!

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Members who have read this thread: 0