Photo Scenery?

Thread: Photo Scenery?

Photo Scenery?

Hi, I am some what new at messing with scenery. I am using SBX (Scenery Builder X) to add photo scenery to FSX, The photo scenery is coming along fine but when I try to add water FX to the nearby lakes the photo scenery is on top of it and it does not show. This is where I am stuck.
    I did the photo scenery first then did the water mask and hydro exclude for the old lake.

Quote Originally Posted by BillgjCook View Post
    Hi, I am some what new at messing with scenery. I am using SBX (Scenery Builder X) to add photo scenery to FSX, The photo scenery is coming along fine but when I try to add water FX to the nearby lakes the photo scenery is on top of it and it does not show. This is where I am stuck.
    I did the photo scenery first then did the water mask and hydro exclude for the old lake.
    Maybe I am not asking the right question.
    How do I put the reflectiv water FX on top of the photo Scenery?

Landscape Gardener
    Quote Originally Posted by BillgjCook View Post
    Maybe I am not asking the right question.
    How do I put the reflectiv water FX on top of the photo Scenery?
    Hi Bill
    Your question is surely ok but I think you will easiest receive a reply about fsx sceneries here

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/index.php

,they are some experts on the subject.

JP

You mention a watermask file, are you sure it's set up correctly? The water area should be pure black and the remainder pure white. The file should be an 8 bit grayscale file, not a 32 bit or otherwise.

Members who have read this thread: 0