A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This is a repaint for the Heinkel He100 D-1 by Chris Lampard and Shessi. The repaints shows this excellent model in a livery with markings as a fighter from an not existing unit with a fictional marking of a dagger stabbing a bicorne.

First I thought the hat represented the Spanish "tricornio", which is why it took me a while before I understood the marking. However the hat is a bicorne or cocked hat (tweekantige steek). Napoleon of course wore a bicorne. The hat could also refer to Churchil as he was a former First Lord of the Admiralty. And a cocked hat was common head wear for admirals.

To use this repaint you should have the Heinkel He100D-1 by Chris Lampard and Shessi installed in FS2004

For those who want to use these textures in FSX, two additional textures are included in the folder "Additional files for FSX". just drop these files in the "texture.bicorne" folder and select yes when prompted to overwrite.

Enjoy
Huub Vink
May 2021

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Heinkel He-100 D-1 propaganda fighter Bicorne
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.