21 year aniversary sale!

Thread: 21 year aniversary sale!

21 year aniversary sale!

Well I made it for 21 years in flight sim and game design. So Im going to dump the price for two weeks on the Ford Tri Motor and Aeronca to $2.00 per add on!

If you don't have these then you can get them for almost free for a limited time. These are set for all versions of FSX AND Steam Fsx. All versions of P3D.

The site has been set over the weekend and FlightSim.com has it there as well.

Thanks for the 21 years of support and look forward to a few pictures of a new add on that is coming up soon!

Have fun in the virtual blue!

Thanks~!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Thanks for the generous offer! I have the tri-motor but the aeronca is still misisng in my hangar.
    Gonna take a look at it!

SOH-CM-2022
    Thanks Tom,
    Just picked up the Champ package.

12 (or was it 14) models for 2 bucks is an amazing deal.

Thank you so much for the generosity.

Gavin

PS are you still working on the Norseman?

Have the Aeronca Champ already but thank you just the same. Congrats on 21 years.

Where please?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Congrats Tom, 21 years and still counting. Expat, the link for these beauties is at the top of the CR1 signature.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

No...I thank you guys! 21 years is amazing, back in 1998 I started a project for freeware with Icky. We were just a couple of hacks out for giggles and laughs building cfs1 mods. I think we got half the community banned on the MS cfs1 combat server with those add ons LOL~, crazy paint jobs hacked sounds, UFO flying characteristics...lol good times...

Who would have ever thought that around 30 add ons later( older ones counting) I would still be here. Wow.

But now with the birth of P3D AND msfs I feel like its day one all over again, the horizons are wide open.
    And...FSX aint going anywhere....hehe and good thing.

I will have a video of the new plane that is coming up to show you this week.

Thanks for your support!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Quote Originally Posted by gavinc View Post
    Thanks Tom,
    Just picked up the Champ package.

12 (or was it 14) models for 2 bucks is an amazing deal.

Thank you so much for the generosity.

Gavin

PS are you still working on the Norseman?
    yep its coming up, but i have the ford upgrade coming first and a new beech. Norseman is on that list and I am working on the new do335 as well.
    Unfortunately Graham didn't stick with me. He was out of the game for so long that when he came back and seen where I was at and other designers were at in the design aspect he just stopped.
    A lot has changed in the 15 years since he left the community. But I am still going along, slow but going.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Tom, you bring back so many memories. You mentioned Graham, if I am correct he is the same guy I worked with in CFS2. He made some really cool aircraft including a P-51D that worked really well in CFS2. If it is the same guy, he had to stop because of his eyesight. Great memories.

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Tom, you bring back so many memories. You mentioned Graham, if I am correct he is the same guy I worked with in CFS2. He made some really cool aircraft including a P-51D that worked really well in CFS2. If it is the same guy, he had to stop because of his eyesight. Great memories.

Yeah Graham is a great old buddy.

He has had he health issues over the years but it was sure good to hang out with him again.
    I have every single source file of all his planes, even stuff he never finished that were pretty cool before he got sick. He left them all with me.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Graham is the guy who got me started painting and development work. Graham, myself and a guy named Hermann Boltz (Krazy) worked together. Graham made the model, I painted them and Krazy put the effects on the plane. This was all in CFS2 (PTO). Great times. That has been many moons ago.

Tom, you just reminded me of 'ol KRAZY! Haven't thought of Hermann in a long time. We helped each other out a few times way back.
    Greenhouse357

yep those were the glory days, I remember the flaming posts I started even till this day...wow Ickey had to put out a lot of fires due to me..lolz.. we all were so into the cfs2 back then. It good to see a lot of old guard still around
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Ok guys,I am going to purchase the Ford Trimotor,and the Champ,but,Should,I purchase them directly from CR-1 software,or from the store.FlightSim.com? The reason,I am asking,I assume that buying the Aircraft from the CR-1 store they will make more profit,but if,I buy it from store.FlightSim.com,I will have unlimited downloads,so what do you think? Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0