Supermarine Spitfire IXc 442 Squadron RCAF "Roseland Spitfire" Y2K

Thread: Supermarine Spitfire IXc 442 Squadron RCAF "Roseland Spitfire" Y2K

Supermarine Spitfire IXc 442 Squadron RCAF "Roseland Spitfire" Y2K

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2020 - Military repaints - WWII

Description: This is a repaint for the FlyingIron Spitfire Mk IXc depicting the Canadian Spitfire C-Y2K . The "Roseland" Spitfire represents the life of 442 Squadron RCAF pilot, Flight Lieutenant Arnold "Rosie" Roseland. Rosie was a decorated Canadian WWII pilot from Okotoks, Alberta who flew this spitfire on 65 sorties including D-Day from March, until July 1944 when he was brought down in a dogfight over France. The real aircraft resides at 19 Wing Comox, BC.

Installation instructions; as with all repaints and addons for MSFS, assuming you have the FlyingIron Spitfire XIc installed already, place the contents of the zip file into your Community folder.

My art is distributed as freeware to the flightsim community and may not be altered or used commercially without my permission or at least a discussion.

I'm sorry, but I do not do requests thank you.

Please enjoy The Roseland Spitfire!

Doug Smith

April 9, 2021

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Supermarine Spitfire IXc 442 Squadron RCAF "Roseland Spitfire" Y2K
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Wow... Beautiful!! Had always hoped someone would do it for the RealAir Spitty.

Members who have read this thread: 0