Battle of Britian Problem
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Battle of Britian Problem

  1. #1

    Icon22 Battle of Britian Problem

    I just tried to load the Battle of Britian campaign. You can fly the campaign, but not free flight. Has there been any fixes to correct this problem? It would be a great campaign if it worked correctly. Someone out there must have fixed it by now. Please let me know.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I just tried to load the Battle of Britian campaign. You can fly the campaign, but not free flight. Has there been any fixes to correct this problem? It would be a great campaign if it worked correctly. Someone out there must have fixed it by now. Please let me know.
    Do you mean fly single missions from the campaign?

    TheBookie

  3. #3

    Icon22 what is happening

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBookie View Post
    Do you mean fly single missions from the campaign?

    TheBookie
    You can fly the Campaign and Missions they cut off after a while but does not kill the installation. you have not completed your mission. the GSL can not fully load the Battle of Britian GSL file.
    Quick combat is out of the question as well as free flight. I have placed the aircraft in another installation and they all fly great and work properly. do not know what the problem is maybe to many dp files? or the weapons loads? Who knows. Has anyone made this work, if so let us know Joe.

  4. #4
    Senior Administrator Rami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    42
    Posts
    15,985

    Question Reply...

    Marty,

    It's difficult to know what you mean here...it's a little vague. Are you talking about individual missions, or campaigns? Are they a particular type of mission or a mission nationality?

    Or, are you talking about "an the system has run out of available memory" type of error?

    The only way you'd know about overload with .dp files is to hit the "info" button during the mission and see if you see an error message or get a CTD.

    You did need to have a "clean" install in order to install this campaign, because of the amount of objects, aircraft, and ships included.
    "Rami"

    "Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

    My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

  5. #5

    Icon22 I want to say I am sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Marty,

    It's difficult to know what you mean here...it's a little vague. Are you talking about individual missions, or campaigns? Are they a particular type of mission or a mission nationality?

    Or, are you talking about "an the system has run out of available memory" type of error?

    The only way you'd know about overload with .dp files is to hit the "info" button during the mission and see if you see an error message or get a CTD.

    You did need to have a "clean" install in order to install this campaign, because of the amount of objects, aircraft, and ships included.

    I did a Clean install and loaded the campaign and every thing work great. I took the information you placed, and all went well, but maybe that is why it works so well now. Thanks!

Members who have read this thread: 47

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •