Please Read Mr Bluebeard (Ulrich) Renegade Turbo Float Plane

Thread: Please Read Mr Bluebeard (Ulrich) Renegade Turbo Float Plane

Please Read Mr Bluebeard (Ulrich) Renegade Turbo Float Plane

Mr Bluebeard I hate to complain but there is a flaw or error in your Renegade Turbo Float plane,
    this may be a isolated error for me as no one has experienced this as far as I know. So here it
    is: IN THE PANEL THERE IS A SELECTOR FOR IFR AND OR GPS WHEN FLYING YOU ARE IN THE
    2D PANEL THEN YOU SWITCH TO OUTSIDE THE 2D PANEL THAT SHOWS ONLY THE BASIC MAIN
    GAUGES BUT WHEN YOU SWITCH BACK TO THE 2D PANEL THE ENTIRE SCREEN FREEZES AND
    LOCKS UP SHOWING ONLY THE SCREEN LOGO FROM THE SELECTOR IFR/GPS. THEN I CRASH.

Thanks

Casey

Jeeze dude, why are you yelling? You'll get a lot more help with a little courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by casey jones View Post
    Mr Bluebeard I hate to complain but there is a flaw or error in your Renegade Turbo Float plane,
    this may be a isolated error for me as no one has experienced this as far as I know. So here it
    is: IN THE PANEL THERE IS A SELECTOR FOR IFR AND OR GPS WHEN FLYING YOU ARE IN THE
    2D PANEL THEN YOU SWITCH TO OUTSIDE THE 2D PANEL THAT SHOWS ONLY THE BASIC MAIN
    GAUGES BUT WHEN YOU SWITCH BACK TO THE 2D PANEL THE ENTIRE SCREEN FREEZES AND
    LOCKS UP SHOWING ONLY THE SCREEN LOGO FROM THE SELECTOR IFR/GPS. THEN I CRASH.

Thanks

Casey
    Ok, a couple of things to help you Casey. . .Ulrich's moniker isn't Bluebeard, it was bluebaer I believe but he may have changed that as well. Also, it's understood that when a person types in all caps they are "Yelling". . .just a common knowledge thing that probably dates back to when the internet became "a thing", so no caps please.

On to the Renegade. I tried to duplicate your problem but could not, although I do see a "glitch". When I select the 2D panel I also get the screen that shows to select either IFR or GPS. I did that (IFR) and switched to the IFR panel, next selection shows the mini-panel and then the next selection should just take you back to the IFR panel. . .it does flash a bit but then it's gone, so when I select the next view I have the IFR panel again but with the "selection window" behind it, which you can't get rid of. I'm not locked up as you are but that whole sequence of panel changes seems awkward to me.

Personally I don't use 2D panels and I was glad to see I still had this one because normally as soon as I get a new airplane that has a 2D panel. . ."it's outta here".

UPDATE: In regards to the window on top of a window, for me at least I was able to right click on the background and select "Close Window" which removed the IFR/GPS selection window and left me with the 2D panel, ready to fly.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Works Fine

My copy works fine. No crash.

Members who have read this thread: 0