Ants Tiger Moth Pro

Thread: Ants Tiger Moth Pro

Ants Tiger Moth Pro

I saw some of you were able to bring this into msfs. I tried using the legacy converter but it wound up being invisible in the sim (yes I paid for it). Any ideas or pointers? I would love to see this in msfs.

LouP

Hoping Ant is doing a native version! He mentioned he was investigating MSFS and he released a couple of freeware Aussie airports late last year. Would love to see this and the T-28 as native! (Not a fan of conversions due to the inherent issues and the need to use the legacy flight model.)

I got it into MSFS with the legacy converter, no problem with seeing it in sim.
    However most of the animations don't work. If you look at it in MCX it's a very strange model and nearly all the animation settings are custom and don't take kindly to changing over to default FSX ones.
    It also has an FM problem where it stalls very easily that I haven't managed to cure yet.

The older non Pro version ports over OK and the animations all work, it still has the stalling problem though.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

The Demo version of the Pro Moth converts OK and is visible for me, though
    1, No sound...I use the Just Flight Chipmunk sounds
    2, Lots of wireframe outlines in the cockpit...just delete most of the XML stuff in the panel.cfg
    3, Only 2/3rd's elevator deflection (pull) works in Modern FM...OK except for aerobatics.
    Cheers
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by keithb77 View Post
    The Demo version of the Pro Moth converts OK and is visible for me, though
    1, No sound...I use the Just Flight Chipmunk sounds
    2, Lots of wireframe outlines in the cockpit...just delete most of the XML stuff in the panel.cfg
    3, Only 2/3rd's elevator deflection (pull) works in Modern FM...OK except for aerobatics.
    Cheers
    Keith
    Thanks, in that case I'll wait and hope. :-)

LouP

Members who have read this thread: 0