Carenado King Air C90B textures N426EM

Thread: Carenado King Air C90B textures N426EM

Carenado King Air C90B textures N426EM

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Civilian propeller skins

Description: Here are two liveries for the (payware) Carenado King Air C90B FS9 Aircraft.

The Copper texture is based on a real aircraft that I found in internet. She was so beautiful that she inspired and impelled me to make this texture (by the way, this is my first repaint project. If anyone is interested, I've used Paint.Net as painting tool and a lot of test-and-error).

The Blue texture is a 'what if' variation of the same aircraft in Aristo Blue instead of Copper Sand.

Notes
    Not having FSX (neither the simulator nor the aircraft), I can't make the FSX version of the livery.

Nevertheless, I've also included two folders (N426EMBlue_2K and N426EMCopper_2K) in which there are the 2048x2048 flat (no alphas, no mipmaps) bmp versions, so, if anyone is interested, please feel free to take them as a base to make then FXS versions using dtxbmp, adding the alphas, flipping if necessary, etc...

For my experience in the past doing the opposite path (converting fsx textures to fs9), I think that it is possible without the psd files.

The The_Real_life_N426EM folder has some pictures of the real-life aircraft.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Carenado King Air C90B textures N426EM
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thank you. I picked that one up this week during the sale.
    Will have to see if they fit the FSX/P3D version.

Members who have read this thread: 1