Cardboard Spitfire!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cardboard Spitfire!

Cardboard Spitfire!

As the title says, there is a cardboard Spitfire available from Aeroplane Heaven! Thanks for the surprise Baz!
    https://aeroplaneheaven.com/product_...tmdQ7b00j9vq6Y
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Hey guys this is pilto but using bazzars username

Just a heads up the link paiken has linked to ( thx for finding it out quickly btw ) has some facebook shenanigans appended to it. We never track you, we trust you as we hope you trust us, so the link without facebook shenanigans is the following. https://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/product_cspit.php

Thanks and theres a super hidden easter egg in there ... which is topical if you think about the weekend we're about to have.

Pilto.

I guess it's just my old age showing, but this has me a little bit confused . NC

I found the Easter Egg. I'd suggest others check it out, but don't spoil it. I will say it does wonders for the plane's roll rate.

Navy Chief:

1) Go to this link, download the plane, and install it in MSFS. https://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/product_cspit.php

2) Take note of the current date in Australia, where AH is based, and the date it will be here in the US in a few hours.

3) Fly the plane and count the rivets! That part goes real quickly.
    Last edited by DennyA; March 31st, 2021 at 19:11. Reason: Fixed my broken geography!

Actually fellas we are in Queensland Australia and as of today anyway, lockdown free for Easter...

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I guess it's just my old age showing, but this has me a little bit confused . NC
    I'm not far behind you Chief, but give it a try; it does fly well and you can zoom by the tower and make a "jolly good show" for them. TAKATAKATAK!!!
    Torture numbers and they'll say anything.

Hubbabubba, Touche à tout.

For you guys on the other side of the ditch, it will all make sense tomorrow...

Well played, AH. Well played.

Happy... um... Thursday!
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

And what is good its tacpacked!

;D
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yep, we thought you'd like that YoYo...

You won April Fools of 2021 on whole the World of simulator fans, definitely!

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Nice one!
    Is there a paint kit available?

This is one of the best things I've ever seen in Flight Sim. My friends and I put together a video to honor the majesty of this masterpiece in the most fitting place we could think of -

Thanks for the fun guys!

(Yes, we all did some 'rolls')

Looks like PMDG has upped the game with this one. 7 year development and they still haven't got the flight model right.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

I have not invested in the new sim yet but really dig the cardboard fighter!

That's dam funny right there.

The flight model seems a bit ...flat.
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Nice one guys

I know it was an April fools present but is there any chance of a 109 to complement it
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by SeeRyFly View Post
    This is one of the best things I've ever seen in Flight Sim. My friends and I put together a video to honor the majesty of this masterpiece in the most fitting place we could think of -

Thanks for the fun guys!

Great video!

Quote Originally Posted by Moses03 View Post
    I have not invested in the new sim yet but really dig the cardboard fighter!

Well luckily for you on this very site SOH is the FSX/P3d version released a few years back in the file library. It isnt exactly the same it doesnt have the tweak to the roll rate and it is pre PBR but it is the same premise. Cant remember if it lurches to the left or not and it of course doesnt come with the paint pots.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeRyFly View Post

Thanks for the fun guys!

That was good. I'm a wee bit worried about the roll rates we are seeing now. Perhaps we could ask Chris nolan if he wants to reshoot the dunkirk movie.

Ask baz about the inaccuracies in the film if you want to see a little blow his top

Beautiful video, brought a tear...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I am pretty sure PMDG are using a ready-built model. I've seen it somewhere else...

If anything deserves a sticky - it's this!!!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

The dedication and determination that AH is demonstrating with its new product is particularly shown by the fact that they have gone the extra mile to meticulously replicate, and, at the same time, introduce the significantly established method to administer the so called 'honeycomb structure' to both the wings and empennage as well as the radio antenna mast (test version), so eloquently shown in the picture below :

CONGRATULATIONS Aeroplane Haven !

Distinguished Board of Certified Members of Flight Simulator Developers (DBCMFSD)

P.S. @ SeeRyFly: we would like to express our profound appreciation for your superb video!

Members who have read this thread: 1