Consolidated Clight Files - 2021

Thread: Consolidated Clight Files - 2021

Consolidated Clight Files - 2021

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 Other Add-Ons - Panels

Description: This pack includes all 380 files in my current collection, and instructions on how to install and use them with AnKor's Shaders.

The new *.+clight.dds cockpit light function was first implemented in the 25 February 2017 version of AnKor's Shaders. These are for cockpit use and are only active when the cockpit light is switched on. These will actually add the lightmap on top of original texture, so even black surfaces in the original texture can appear as "emitting" the light. Keep in mind that only ONE additional texture of this kind (+lrgb, +light, +nlight, +clight) can be used, i.e. you can't specify +light and +nlight for the same original texture.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Consolidated Clight Files - 2021
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Consolidated Clight Collection

I just uploaded the current extent of my Dash Panel Light Collection (380 files).

It will be available here once the Moderators release it.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...8&linkid=27887

US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

That's great Andy, and just what was needed! Could you do the same for all your other excellent work; such as dynamic reticles and gunsight effects positioning. You have spent a lot of time on positioning of effects which is very useful!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    That's great Andy, and just what was needed! Could you do the same for all your other excellent work; such as dynamic reticles and gunsight effects positioning. You have spent a lot of time on positioning of effects which is very useful!
    Here's the latest text file for the gunsight positions.

Gunsight List.txt
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Just the job! I should perhaps reiterate what Andy said, that those who use +nlight, can use all these +clight files by just changing the name from +clight to +nlight. The latter are of course needed where there is no 'pit light such as bomb sights. I have uploaded some in the past for BC bombers in http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum....php?catid=164

Very Nice MajorMagee, looking forward to adding this to my installs.

Thanks for all the hard work

Mick

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Will work on this. Very important feature. Thank you for this great work ! Genius ! Regards,Scott

Here are a few more for Hampden gauges I didn't have installed. I had to rename the P8_compass.+clight.dds to P8-compass.+clight.dds to avoid a naming conflict with the one already in the consolidated package that is used for other aircraft types. The fix to use the renamed ones (day and night) for the Hampden required a minor hex edit of the cockpit files.

More_For_Clights.zip
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Thanks Andy.

Members who have read this thread: 0