707 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 707

Ok, thanks, I will

Soon

Hate to see a man cry, but these shots have me in tears as I no longer have FSX and blasted CS can't get their act together to change the gauges to 64 bit so she works in P3Dv4 and 5 - like just about every other developer has seemed to manage. So my beloved CS 707 sits in the hangar. Boo hoo hoo!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I ditched FSX long ago and P3Dv3 is my default FSX.
    After all, the CS Boeings work in v3 and I'd purchased P3Dv3 in the LM series of 'upgrades'.
    And I'm really appreciating that Braniff scheme, never come across it before.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

I love the 707. Wombat mentioned ditching FSX a while back. I still have it to help convert aircraft to P3D but that is it. My FSX is also P3D-3. My main sims are P3D v-4 and v-5. That means the cs 707 isn't there for me. Hopefully someone will convert the cockpit so I can fly a favorite. All the the paint schemes shown in this thread are fantastic. They make the 707 come alive again. Great work guys.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

And I am still on FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2 for almost 15 straight years with no intentions to move to P3D or MS2020 although MS2020 will happen in my pc in 2023 when the new flight sim platform becomes bug free and perfect with more additions of aircraft types plus filling Alaska with missing airports.

(sorry for off the thread comment but hey everybody is taking about retirement of FSX)

Regards,

Aharon

If anyone is interested I might do a full metal paint kit of sorts. This would include polished, as new, fuse, wings, tail and engines. You can overlay your color scheme on these textures. Also detailed doors, windows and such included.

Last edited by TeiscoDelRay; April 3rd, 2021 at 14:36.

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    If anyone is interested I might do a full metal paint kit of sorts. This would include polished, as new, fuse, wings, tail and engines. You can overlay your color scheme on these textures. Also detailed doors, windows and such included.

wow that looks nice

I'm interested.
    FAA A&P, FE (TURBOJET),AMEL COMM INST DC-8 & B767/757 TYPE RATEINGS
    FCC GROL

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Always loved that bare metal look.

Teisco,

Very nice metallic shine repaint

Regards,

Aharon

Full metal paint kit is now available here at SOH in the library. Please contact me here for any questions.

Here is an example of the full fuse side panels in correct size so you can line up side stripes or other and have them match when you cut and paste the parts into your normals.

Here is an example of the fuse normal that you can layer your colors or other over and blend.

There is also a small parts texture sheet for doors, windows.

THANK YOU -->will shine a lot

Sorry, I have removed this kit because I discovered windows were not correct. A new kit should be up soon....

Boeing 707 Prototype, first 707 produced for testing. Unique window placement and colors. Now available here at the SOH library.

Rollout of the first 707.

My version.

I did that one back when I did JT's one about 10 years ago.....dunno if I ever uploaded it tho...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	707 proto.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	228.7 KB 
ID:	82496

Nice, I see that you did the restored version. Not sure why when they restored it they did not follow the original paint scheme with painted wings and stab so I did the original as seen in my factory rollout photo.

Members who have read this thread: 2