Aircraft Size on screen

Thread: Aircraft Size on screen

Aircraft Size on screen

Is there a way, other than zooming in or out, to increase or decrease the size of an aircraft on screen ? For instance, so that it does not overstep the edges of the screen when I load it up ?

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre_NC View Post
    Is there a way, other than zooming in or out, to increase or decrease the size of an aircraft on screen ? For instance, so that it does not overstep the edges of the screen when I load it up ?

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation.
    If you're talking about in the Aircraft Selection menu, then yes, there's a program called RADItor that can be downloaded from the FSDevelopers website. It allows you to adjust the radius of the "bounding Box" (I think that's correct) which will make the airplane larger in the selection window.

If you have MCX (Model ConverterX) you can do the same with the MDL Tweaker Tool.

https://www.scenerydesign.org/development-releases/

USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

SOH-CM-2023
    Hit Ctrl - (minus) and it should move the eye point closer in exterior view.
    You can't take the sky from me...

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    If you're talking about in the Aircraft Selection menu, then yes, there's a program called RADItor that can be downloaded from the FSDevelopers website. It allows you to adjust the radius of the "bounding Box" (I think that's correct) which will make the airplane larger in the selection window.

If you have MCX (Model ConverterX) you can do the same with the MDL Tweaker Tool.
    Thank you so much, I'll give it a try.

Members who have read this thread: 0