A question for Spad54 and GAS

Thread: A question for Spad54 and GAS

A question for Spad54 and GAS

First off I love the Kinner. Despite the criticisms elsewhere I think it looks great and is a perfect match as are any vintage GA's for MSFS.

I'm also enjoying porting over some of your older models, for personal use only of course. And have recently purchased and ported the Travel Air's and Great Lakes. and they too fit perfectly into the MSFS world, especially in VR.

I'm tempted to get some more but don't want to get anything that your going to officially bring over.
    So not wanting to put you on the spot instead of asking what's coming and when can I ask what in the GAS back catalog is definitely not coming to MSFS so I can get it if it takes my fancy
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

I'd love to see any GAS planes, classic or new, and I'm really hoping to see the Fleet Finch on MSFS. LOVE it under P3D V5 and I have a family history with it: My great uncle was a Wellington pilot in Egypt for the RCAF during WW2, and he'd written back to the family that the Fleet Finch was his favorite plane to fly. So I was ecstatic to find the GAS version for FSX/P3D.

Alas, I tried to port it over using the porting tool, and like every portover, it had too many quirks (engine wouldn't start, shiny surface, etc.). I would love to pay for a true MSFS version if it ever happens!

I'm also hopeful for many of my personal favorite Golden Age Simulations reproductions. The MSFS world is a perfect playground for low, slow, round engined classic sport aircraft and training planes.

Paul mentioned some news to the group a few days ago but no details. Best we wait and see, let the Boss tell the story. I do know that the Stearman project is still on for MSFS but I'm not certain beyond that.

I hope like you that the whole darn GAS catalog is brought forward.
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Members who have read this thread: 0