Manfred Jahn/Jan Visser Douglas C-47 Sound Problem on FSX:SE

Thread: Manfred Jahn/Jan Visser Douglas C-47 Sound Problem on FSX:SE

Manfred Jahn/Jan Visser Douglas C-47 Sound Problem on FSX:SE

Hello everyone,

I've been using Manfred Jahn/Jan Visser exceptional Douglas C-47 on a Win7.64/FSX Acceleration setup for a couple of years now without any problems.

Unfortunately my previous PC bit the bullet and I had to upgrade to Win10 Pro/FSX:SE and after a clean installation for the latest C-47, I have intermittent problems with Pilots/Co-Pilots voice with the checklist.

About half of the time the voice does not sound on the checklist -- only a "on" if I click an option a few times in a row, otherwise it will work fine throughout the checklist and during flight.

I'd appreciate any help on the matter since I absolutely love flying this great aircraft.

Aris

Try "verify local game files" option in Steam, under the FSX entry in the Steam Library. This will replace any missing files for FSX in your PC. I would suggest you download the C-47 package from some other source and see if that corrects the problem. I went throught that checklist just yesterday, coincidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by downwind View Post
    Try "verify local game files" option in Steam, under the FSX entry in the Steam Library. This will replace any missing files for FSX in your PC. I would suggest you download the C-47 package from some other source and see if that corrects the problem. I went throught that checklist just yesterday, coincidentally.
    Thank you for ansering and sorry for the delay!

It seems that the fix is always running FSX.exe as an administrator, even though the user has full admin privliges - this seems to be an issue in Windows 10.

Members who have read this thread: 1