Tandragee airfield Northern Ireland, "Kernan Aviation" home

Thread: Tandragee airfield Northern Ireland, "Kernan Aviation" home

Tandragee airfield Northern Ireland, "Kernan Aviation" home

I made this scenery for a good friend who flies off this field and did not have it in FSX back in 2014. I revived it now almost from scratch for MSFS. The field did not exist in FSX but it exists as EGVU in MSFS. I just uploaded it here.

It is a small "family" microlight field with a sport pilots school. The runway has an interesting slope and is just 3.5m wide. The MSFS version includes all new enhancements to the field compared to 2014 like the longer asphalt runway and one more hangar. There is also a grass runway to the west for practicing off field TnGs, like Kernan's student pilots do. Beware of the trees and the river!

Some screenshots:

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    I made this scenery for a good friend who flies off this field and did not have it in FSX back in 2014. I revived it now almost from scratch for MSFS. The field did not exist in FSX but it exists as EGVU in MSFS. I just uploaded it here.

It is a small "family" microlight field with a sport pilots school. The runway has an interesting slope and is just 3.5m wide. The MSFS version includes all new enhancements to the field compared to 2014 like the longer asphalt runway and one more hangar. There is also a grass runway to the west for practicing off field TnGs, like Kernan's student pilots do. Beware of the trees and the river!

Some screenshots:

Oh..... I'm parking on that grass! ;-)
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Members who have read this thread: 0