EGNR Hawarden Airbus factory

Thread: EGNR Hawarden Airbus factory

EGNR Hawarden Airbus factory

EGNR Hawarden is one of four Airbus locations in Europe which has its own airport. Here the wings of various types of aircraft are manufactured by Airbus, which are then transported to the other locations with the A330 Beluga.
    Corresponding implementations in FSX and P3D are already available for the three other locations in Toulouse, Sevillia and Hamburg-Finkenwerder.
    Since I've been experimenting a little with the A330 Beluga XL lately, I decided to create my own implementation of Hawarden to fill the gap in the simulator.

Here are the first pictures from the construction and test phase.

All following pictures during testing phase.... not completly what it is looking now.

Hope you will enjoy this one when ready.

greetings
    Klaus

Very impressive!!! Did you all this only with library objects? That looks pretty consistently and high detailed. Your skills regarding dynamic lighting usage are getting better and better - Good job
    Best regards, Manfred.

Deleted - sent twice...
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Very impressive!!! Did you all this only with library objects? That looks pretty consistently and high detailed. Your skills regarding dynamic lighting usage are getting better and better - Good job
    Hi Manfred,

thanks for the flowers :-). Most of the buildings (about 90 %) are done in SketchUp. Just about 10 % are library objects. but not everything is complete reality. Did not get enough photo material fore that.
    But if you will see a aireal photo from harwarden you will see .... its very close to reality.

greetings
    Klaus

That's what I want to hear - the objects look so much better than any library models. What an improvement of developing
    Your method is close to my - I work with GoogleEarth and combine it with any photographs I can find in the world wide web.
    Amazing, in this time period you designed the whole airport I had finished half the Brüggen buildings at most.
    Really looking forward to the completed project....
    Best regards, Manfred.

Just did the upload for EGNR Hawarden.

greetings
    Klaus

Members who have read this thread: 1