CaptSim Sale Now Underway

Thread: CaptSim Sale Now Underway

CaptSim Sale Now Underway

As stated above. One day sale on now.

https://www.captainsim.com/store/
    Last edited by mal998; February 24th, 2021 at 09:44.

I'm getting a malware warning on both of my systems, using the link you supplied. Just say'n....

I had no problems got the B-52, and the 2 C-130 addons, now my 130 is finally complete. Would like to get the Boeing 707, but cannot bring myself too spend money on what I consider to be an incomplete model. No KC-135 is a killer for me, how can you model such an iconic Aircraft like the 707 and not include one the most important models of the aircraft. It just don't make sense. 30 years in the Air Force, the first military aircraft I flew on was a KC-135 and the last was a KC-135, it will always hold a special place for me.
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Having enjoyed and regarded highly the CS C-130, 727, 707 and 777 (briefly before switching to P3D) in years' past, I have given up on CS in frustration.

Taking forever to convert the 707 and 727 to 64 bit, and their pricing policy of charging full freight for P3D if you bought the FSX model (the only work required is converting some gauges - I have dozens of FSX models that work in P3D perferctly with no alterations necessary) when others, e.g., Carenado, offer P3D versions for free if you bought the FSX version. Also, the pricing is way off market. USD 135 (RRP) for a 767 or 777? Really?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Can't get the 130 installed. Keeps giving error 33 when I try to install it. Turned off av and firewall. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks.
    Greenhouse357

Members who have read this thread: 0