A Tornado over Coningsby, a weird feature in a Memorial flgt

Thread: A Tornado over Coningsby, a weird feature in a Memorial flgt

A Tornado over Coningsby, a weird feature in a Memorial flgt

HI Okay now i have gotten the quick combat issue resolved and am playing the sim over Coningsby - an airfield that comes with Memorial Flight. There is what looks to be 1 or 2 RAF Tornado fighter jets flying super fast in a tight circle over teh airfield. It doesnt show up on the radar, nor can be targeted so i assume its part of the scenery - has anyone got the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight addon for CFS2, i think its quite good for an addon, as usually these addons that were primarily for MSFS only had after thought features for CFS, but this one has single missions and a campaign also. I would just like to know if there is a way to remove this ahistorical quirk from the airfield , - maybe there is a "dynamic scenery" setting i can switch off in CFS2 somehwere?

Library Staff
    Have a look at the Coningsby scenery BGL files which came with this add on. It's quite likely there will be a separate BGL which does the Tornado animation. If it's not apparent when looking at the names of these files, remove each of the Coningsby BGLs one at a time, restarting the sim each time. Hopefully you will be able to eliminate the offending file this way. The scenery files will probably be located in sub-folders within either the ADDON or SCENEDB main folders.

Kevin

interesting, thanks for the reply - i did look a tthe BGL files and notice there are 2 for coningsby, i will test both of them. if i cant get it removed its no big drama, it does take away from the game for me, its just a small otherwise ahistorical quirk - a "time-slip"

Members who have read this thread: 0