Rollus Mirage 2000 refresh - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rollus Mirage 2000 refresh

Mirage 2000B upgrade pack

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - Post Cold War

Description: Mirage 2000B upgrade pack

requires Roland Laborie & Jonathan Hilaire "Mirage 2000N Basic Pack" or "Meeting Pack"

Includes custom mdl's, effects & one Mirage 2000B Livery from 2/2 Côte d'Or squadron

Cheers
    L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mirage 2000B upgrade pack
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Mirage 2000B-01 Prototype

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - Post Cold War

Description: Mirage 2000B-01 prototype livery

requires Mirage 2000B upgrade package below

Cheers
    l'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mirage 2000B-01 Prototype

Mirage 2000D 3/11

Description: Mirage 2000D from 3/11 Corse squadron, based Djibouti.
    Includes one livery and one additional mdl file

requires Mirage 2000B pack below

Cheers
    L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mirage 2000D 3/11

Mirage 2000D 1/30

Description: Mirage 2000D livery from 1/30 Côte d'Argent Experimentation squadron, based Mont de Marsan
    requires Mirage 2000D 3/11 pack below

Cheers
    L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mirage 2000D 1/30

Merci beaucoup - they are brilliant, wonderful and fantastic . . .

Thanks!

Thanks l'iguane!

Cheers,
    Huub

Frank, Rohan, Huub

You're much welcome ! I'm really glad you enjoy them !

More to come ! I'll probably finish & release the DGA "connected flight test" scheme by tomorow

Cheers
    L'iguane

Rollus Mirage 2000 refresh

Hallo L'igouane,
    Merci, beau travail.
    what a difference to fly compared to a WWII bird I fly usally, LOL
    would it be possible to get some checklist?
    I did fly her from Istres CEV,
    not to know the settings for landing nore other settings every landing is a bit hazardous.
    Yours
    Papi

Quote Originally Posted by michaelvader View Post
    Hallo L'igouane,
    Merci, beau travail.
    what a difference to fly compared to a WWII bird I fly usally, LOL
    would it be possible to get some checklist?
    I did fly her from Istres CEV,
    not to know the settings for landing nore other settings every landing is a bit hazardous.
    Yours
    Papi
    Hello Papi,
    You can find a manual in french for the 2000N in R. Laborie release here :
    https://simviation.com/simviation/st...?ID=86&page=78
    Using a translator you might get all the info you need about systems.

My 2 cents : the 2000 is most enjoyable at lightweight, the clean model is associated with Mir2000N-L airfile which represents this clean configuration.
    Just remember to set external and auxiliary fuel level to zero manually.

Then you get a very manoeuverable airplane with lower approach speed. I get 170/180 kts with approx 160 over threshold at 12/13° pitch up - then throttle idle and flare a little.
    You may use an ILS frequency, if available for better path and axis indication. On the right lower corner of the HUD, you get a little green rectangular box. Switch it on and you get an artificial runway edge on the HUD when approaching minimums and below (approx 300ft AGL)

The heavier the airplane is, the higher the approach speed will be. At full load, 200kts aiming at 170 over threshold seems to be a good value.

I notice I didn't enclose an updated eye view in the release, try these for better in flight forward visibility :
    [Views]
    eyepoint = 0.3, 0.02, -0.28

Don't hesitate to move up the seat (MAJ+ENTER) as necessary for landing. (I fly it exclusively in VC view)

Cheers
    L'iguane

Mirage 2000D DGA/EV

Description: Mirage 2000D from DGA (Direction Générale de l'Armement) - Essais en vol livery
    requires Mirage 2000B upgrade pack

Cheers
    L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mirage 2000D DGA/EV

Peruvian Air Force, almost done, will upload soon

Cheers
    L'iguane

Salut l' iguane,
    and thank you for job!
    I' ve installed your textures in a FSX portover and everything is fine.
    Not so good is the AB of IRIS Mig 27, even worst than the original.
    Is there a way to fix it?
    And what about the AB effect of the " new" KO Mirage F 1?

Thanks lucame

Quote Originally Posted by lucame View Post
    And what about the AB effect of the " new" KO Mirage F 1?
    That might work.
    I'd start with the [TurbineEngineData] and [LIGHTS] sections of the KO Mirage F1 "aircraft.cfg" file for the bits that influence the AB affect.

It works !!

Thank you !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2021-3-8_21-27-29-633.jpg  

Je ne comprend pas les instructions pour les gauges

l'iguane,Many thanks for your excellent re-paints of this French stilletto, they inspired me to follow all the links helpfully provided, and download this lovely looking killer. I always tweak, fiddle with or alter base a/c and fine-tune the handling characteristics . In the original panel fit, somewhere there is a gouge to enable the automatic slats to function according to the flight regime of the moment. My French is not up to translating all of the many gauges used in order to identify the gauge to activate this automatic deployment function in my changed panel layout. Can anyone point me toward the correct gauge and the requisite installation instructions for the gauge and how it is addressed in the aircraft cfg? Can live without it, but like the auto flap deployment in the IRIS F-14, it is a cool little aid to the pilot.Thanks again for these lovely re-paints. This a/c could have been designed with a sharks mouth in mind. The ejection seat activation is a literal blast!Rgds Mal.

Quote Originally Posted by vonernsk View Post
    l'iguane,Many thanks for your excellent re-paints of this French stilletto, they inspired me to follow all the links helpfully provided, and download this lovely looking killer. I always tweak, fiddle with or alter base a/c and fine-tune the handling characteristics . In the original panel fit, somewhere there is a gouge to enable the automatic slats to function according to the flight regime of the moment. My French is not up to translating all of the many gauges used in order to identify the gauge to activate this automatic deployment function in my changed panel layout. Can anyone point me toward the correct gauge and the requisite installation instructions for the gauge and how it is addressed in the aircraft cfg? Can live without it, but like the auto flap deployment in the IRIS F-14, it is a cool little aid to the pilot.Thanks again for these lovely re-paints. This a/c could have been designed with a sharks mouth in mind. The ejection seat activation is a literal blast!Rgds Mal.
    Hi Mal,

I'm glad you enjoy these repaints !

I believe the slats are commanded by becs.xml. Unzip Rollusgauges and you'll find it there.
    Opening becs in text, it seems the only command is based on airspeed but IRL also depends on AoA.

Don't hesitate to post here your results.

Cheers
    L'iguane

Mirage 2000DP

Description: Mirage 2000DP Peruvian Air Force

Requires Mirage 2000B upgrade pack.

Cheers,

L'iguane

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Mirage 2000DP

A|uto slats on mirage 2000d

l'iguane,

Thanks for pointing me toward that file. All OK now with slats moving up or down according to the flt regime. I like your Peruvian AF paint, but find the bright green and black stripes on the inside of the wheel wells and under the fuselage and wing areas a bit unusual for a combat a/c. Was this normal with the camo finish ?

Also changed the after burner and exhaust lights and put in smoke according to the engine load by using the effects from ALPHA'S Tornado F.3. Flight model taken from the Mirage 2000C that was on one of the above links. Nice handling and tight turning.

Thanks again for your lovely paints and advice, I have quite a number of your other paints and enjoy flying them frequently.

Rgds
    Mal

Quote Originally Posted by vonernsk View Post
    l'iguane,

Thanks for pointing me toward that file. All OK now with slats moving up or down according to the flt regime. I like your Peruvian AF paint, but find the bright green and black stripes on the inside of the wheel wells and under the fuselage and wing areas a bit unusual for a combat a/c. Was this normal with the camo finish ?

Also changed the after burner and exhaust lights and put in smoke according to the engine load by using the effects from ALPHA'S Tornado F.3. Flight model taken from the Mirage 2000C that was on one of the above links. Nice handling and tight turning.

Thanks again for your lovely paints and advice, I have quite a number of your other paints and enjoy flying them frequently.

Rgds
    Mal
    Hi Mal,

I checked the file I uploaded, bright green + black stripes shouln't show up. Could you take a quick screen and post it here ?
    This issue might come from the model you're using (maybe older Laborie's mdl instead of those included with Basic pack ?) just a thought.

Cheers
    L'iguane

Hi l'iguane,

Its seems like the texture "delta3nb.bmp" doesn't show. This is what Mal reports looks like.

And is is a problem with the texture, because when I overwrite the file with the same texture from another repaint, the other texture appears as normal.

Cheers,
    Huub

And I think the belts of the pilots are affected too.

Yes, its the texture, as when I open it in Martin Wright's dtxbmp and save it again in 32-bits bmp format it is all fine......

Cheers,
    Huub

Thanks Huub,
    I was running it through DTXBMP as your post appeared. Should have done that first before posting . . . . .

Lovely paint! I fly these 2000D models with the flt model lifted from the single seat 2000C. While the D models accurately give a flt model with C of G right on the tail, as is normal for delta wing configurations, the C model adopts a more conservative approach and the C of G is as for a conventional winged model. I like it as it gives a more controllable 'fly by wire' feel. After all is said and done that is what we are all doing on a flt sim. Any way, apologies to all the purists out there.
    Mal

Members who have read this thread: 4