Air war ower Malaya and the East Indies

Thread: Air war ower Malaya and the East Indies

Air war ower Malaya and the East Indies

I downloaded and installed the abovementioned campaings. In the Hurricane campaign,4th.mission I got the message : mission BHurricane 420126 not found,so I can't move on in the campaign,the funny thing is that in single missions this mision operates fantastic so what is wrong?
    the CMG file? If somebody knows,please help
    Killer Svend

Svend,

Sounds like the .MIS file in your Campaign folder might be corrupt. First thing I'd try is to copy the two files ( .MIS and .DYN) from your Mission folder and paste them into your Campaign folder to see if that clears it up.

It is the cmg file though. If the name in the cmg is not the exact same as the mis file name, it will report not found. The BHurricane name is obviously a typo. All of the file names start with Hurricane, not BHurricane. Change the typo in the cmg and the campaign will play on.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Thank you gents for answer
    To open a CMG file is not an easy matter,you need obviously a specially feature to do so, and such a gear is not awailable on my "farmer computer"I suceeded to view the content of the file and Captn. is right there is a typing error : BHURRICANe instead of just HURRICANE and it is clearly the culprit. In the viewer I couls see it but not change it. What kind of programme you use to open CMG files? Actually it should be a job for SKYLANE ha ha, but others are most welkome to help.
    Killer Svend (computer ignorant)

Library Staff
    Svend, you can use Notepad to open cmg, mis, dyn, lay, cfg, DP and dat files in CFS2.

KD

Svend,

Sorry for the mistake, I attach he correced file here.
    I only testd the misions, not the CMG file, so if you have more Problems, let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files

SKYLANE
    Thank you for the CMG file,now I am flying again,I found another error,will be back on this matter later.
    Killer Svend

Members who have read this thread: 1