FSX/Accel/P3d Sumner Class Destroyer

Thread: FSX/Accel/P3d Sumner Class Destroyer

FSX/Accel/P3d Sumner Class Destroyer

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Ships

Description: FSX/Accel//P3d Package Allen-M.-Sumner Class Destroyers USS Borie, USS Sumner and ARA Bouchard (Argentine). This class had a number of fifty eight vessels which were commisioned from 1943 until 1975. The three ai-ships showes a modernized configuration regarding the 60th and comes f.i. with heli deck, Exocet launchers or mine sweeping equipment. This pilotable versions has a 2D panel but also a simple virtual navigation bridge. The files for pilotable vessels with the camera views and 2D panel bridge is made by Erwin Welker. The original ai-Models are made by Henrik Nielsen and belongs to his classic ai-fleet traffic package "FSX/P3D Global Classic AI Ship Traffic V1".

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX/Accel/P3d Sumner Class Destroyer
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian View Post

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Ships

Description: FSX/Accel//P3d Package Allen-M.-Sumner Class Destroyers USS Borie, USS Sumner and ARA Bouchard (Argentine). This class had a number of fifty eight vessels which were commisioned from 1943 until 1975. The three ai-ships showes a modernized configuration regarding the 60th and comes f.i. with heli deck, Exocet launchers or mine sweeping equipment. This pilotable versions has a 2D panel but also a simple virtual navigation bridge. The files for pilotable vessels with the camera views and 2D panel bridge is made by Erwin Welker. The original ai-Models are made by Henrik Nielsen and belongs to his classic ai-fleet traffic package "FSX/P3D Global Classic AI Ship Traffic V1".

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX/Accel/P3d Sumner Class Destroyer
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks Erwin for your help making the DD-727 as an AI for me, and for setting this up for AI carriers use.
    I had to add the smoke stack effects so that they would show in P3D V4.5
    Henrik had made a few wakes that also contained smoke stack effects (all in one( - never seen that before.)
    Used my own wake instead.

Members who have read this thread: 1