FSX 737 MAX ported over.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FSX 737 MAX ported over.

FSX 737 MAX ported over.

For about $23.- you can have a 737 MAX that's been ported over.
    Is it worth getting your fix now as you wait..?
    There are other videos available.

Mod edit: Video frame removed due to clip being pulled from YouTube
    Last edited by Tom Clayton; May 3rd, 2021 at 14:42.

But... Why did he start both engines at once, and before all the ground services were done? The catering truck should have been blown over on its side, and the luggage was at risk of being sucked into the other engine!
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Borrowed gauges

Can anyone confirm that this 737 is actually using MSFS premium 787 and 747 gauges..?
    Not including them in the product, just merging them from the base MSFS installation.

While having the following issue in mind

https://fselite.net/news/beware-of-t...-studios-scam/

I personnally would be very careful in which addons I invest my money, especially if there is more or less nothing stated about the basis of development of a new aircraft.

If I additionally see the assessments of the addon airport Hamburg (EDDH) from the same developer and having a look to their site (https://www.bredok3d.com/), for me it's clear to better invest my money somewhere else.

I would hope that a legit product isn't being tarnished here without evidence. What does this have to do with Abad?

Quote Originally Posted by Snurdley View Post
    I would hope that a legit product isn't being tarnished here without evidence. What does this have to do with Abad?
    Sorry for being critical. I just said, that I would be careful. I never stated that the product isn't legit, but for buying decision the presentation of a developer plays a big role for me. Was the plane created from scratch; is it a port-over of an existing product and if yes, which one; what is the basis for the cockpit? These information I don't find neither on the developer's site, nor e.g. at Simmarket.

Your money, your choice...my money, my choice.

There's a repaint category for it over at flightsim.to, with this disclaimer: "This category is for the Third Party Aircraft BREDOK3D BOEING 737-MAX by BREDOK3D. This plane is additional payware, being sold on Third-Party stores. Due to serious concerns about its quality and legality, we won't share a purchase link for this plane." Enough said.

While the quality of this addon is indeed a bit on the low side, I would encourage people here to read a few more reviews about it, especially considering this plane is around 20 euros only.
    There's a very interesting discussion about it over at avsim. The few educated people who bought it reported that the quality/price ratio is actually higher than expected.

From what I understood so far, the author of the plane actually bough some 3D models for exterior and cockpit from external 3rd party 3D model creators, then compiled them into an MSFS model, and added some avionics based on the default Boeing 787 (avionics/gauges are also included into the standard version of MSFS, not only the premium deluxe). The plane is supposed to reach the marketplace soon too, which might indicate the plane is completely legit.
    It will be interesting to see how this plane evolves, both with the future updates from the author, and eventual updates from the community.

Lights in action

Night lights and effects, fairly impressive.

Mod edit: Video frame removed due to clip being pulled from YouTube
    Last edited by Tom Clayton; May 3rd, 2021 at 14:43.

Legal / license info: Bredok3d is a Microsoft Partner (sID71708930), as such it has been authorized to use parts contained in the original simulator, for which the end user has the legal right of use being the owner of the game itself. This same use is confirmed by other similar products already included in the official marketplace! For 3d models, bredok3d holds 5 different licenses for internal and external.

Quote Originally Posted by Snurdley View Post
    Legal / license info: Bredok3d is a Microsoft Partner (sID71708930), as such it has been authorized to use parts contained in the original simulator, for which the end user has the legal right of use being the owner of the game itself. This same use is confirmed by other similar products already included in the official marketplace! For 3d models, bredok3d holds 5 different licenses for internal and external.
    Thanks for posting this. Definitely help clear up some bad gouge and insinuations about the product on multiple forums.

I seem to be falling down on the job here. I guess it happens when you start a new (real) job after 10 months of sitting on your but due to a COVID layoff...

Yes, Abad was a real debacle, and might have left a bad taste in more than a few mouths. Yes, there have been some legality concerns over this addon. But it seems that they've answered those concerns on their entry at simMarket. As for their "Home Page," it looks like they've picked up a WordPress template and are just getting started. I'd say give Bredok3d a chance and see if they improve. If they're actually in violation of MS terms, then I'm betting they'll get shut down by some pretty expensive lawyers.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Where do we get this???

https://secure.simmarket.com/bredok3...max-msfs.phtml

Upgraded

Some upgrades listed on the SimMarket page.

Bredok3d Boeing 737-MAX V 1.2 (07 march 2021 )
    -Rebuilt Overhear textures and decals in HD
    -Geberal cockpit textures improvement
    -Added Transponder function (to test in IVAO)
    -Ready for MSFS simupdate3
    -New MFD panels with additional functions
    -9 new Liveries
    5 Licensed by MIKE V (KLM,VARIG,NORWEGIAN,AllNipponAirways)
    4 Licensed by IFR (DELTA,AMERICAN AIRLINES, USAF, BRITISH AIRWAYS, SOUTHWEST)
    -Improved climb speed above 20k

Bredok3d Boeing 737-MAX V 1.1 (14Feb2021)
    -Added VR - Virtual Reality mouse compatibility for all panes and buttons.
    -Added Lufthansa Livery as default.
    -Improved mouse collision.
    -Added IRS/NAV buttons.
    -Added LPack - RPack Buttons.
    -Added Isolation Valve button.
    -Added Gasper and Recirculation Fan buttons.
    -Added Temp buttons, CONT CAB - FWD CAB - AFT CAB.
    -Added emer light button.
    -Added cockpit camera collision.
    -Edited flight model (engine, climb, speed table)
    -Fixed buttons for Fuel pump, Elec1-2, Bleeds.
    -Improved compatibility with others add-on.
    -Fixed FMC panel visibility (for certain users).
    v1.2 video

Upgrade v1.3

An upgrade is available.

01 April 2021 Bredok3d Boeing 737-MAX V 1.3

-New audio licensed by FTSIM+ with original Boeing 737 sound
    -Renewed Autopilot system
    -Edited the Apu start and master in the correct original position
    -External hublot lighted
    -New overhead lights color
    -Remake the Flight Model for a more realistic interaction
    -Flaps lift improved
    -Added PFD and MFD panel brightness adjustment levers
    -Added Yaw Damper button
    -Added Windows heater (not yet lighted)
    -Added Pilot heater (not yet lighted)
    -Added Fire System buttons (beta)
    -New Anti-ice system
    -Fixed External Power avail light
    -Added Contrails
    -Other general fixes

I have to say, for an add-on that was obviously rushed out, the updates and support have been pretty impressive.

Anyone here flying it? With the fixes and updates, it looks like it’s getting somewhat more solid...

Blog Entries
    2i bought it yesterday, ut wont have the chance to fly it toll later this week..

I'll be interested to hear your opinion, Pam!

At the price it's selling for, I'm not looking for survey sim quality. And in fact, I don't really want that level of detail -- the CRJ-550/700 is enough systems learning for me for now!

But I would like something that feels convincingly authentic, has essential systems that work (like autopilot), and has performance close to reality.

Blog Entries
    To be quite honest, I bought the plane because I was pissed off.. The guy has had to deal with a **** ton of political crap from the git go, and it totally rubbed me the wrong way.. In the meantime, He has continued to improve and update the plane on more than a reular basis, acting in a fervor Ive never seen before, while just trying to make a rally nice plane.. Theres no way I'm not going to support that.. The man has courage and he's dedicated.. That speaks volumes..

From what Ive seen so far, the plane is very simple and basic. the switches do not all work for instance.. But with what Ive seen of his persistance, I know they will work at some point.. I'll be happy to write up a pirep for ya.. ..

Nice! Yeah, I feel the same way. There's an unfortunate online contingent that reacts in a hostile and accusatory manner when things don't meet their arbitrary personal standards. Seeing some devs who had nice planes like the Black Box L-19 and the DC Designs F-15 get slammed was annoying, and I'm really saddened by the way the first GAS effort was received. There are a couple of commercial planes out that are merely purchased 3D models shoved into the sim, but those two are the exception.

I got Bredok's Eurofighter and while some of the paints are embarrassingly silly and it's admittedly not up to the detail/accuracy standards set by Dino, DC Designs, etc, I was pleased that flying it did not actually give me a fatal disease as some had implied would happen. It's fun for some low-level, go-fast flying.

Blog Entries
    First run up for the MAX.. 1. I classify this as a beginner aircraft. It's easy, uncomplicated and yet basically complete.. Systems depth is not there beyond what is needed to run the plane and theres some new entries in the FMC for entering course and INS settings Ive never seen before, so even an old dog like me has something new to learn.. It's almost as responsive in a roll as a 757 but minutely slower in the roll.. It IS prone to overspeed during VFR flight so watch your speeds closely.

2. Dont expect PMDG level of systems detail. It just isnt going to happen. It's a basic aircraft like CLS's use to be ( And I still go back to FSX to fly those ).

It IS fun. This one is getting My logo and it will become a mainstay of my flying experience in FS2020 ( There are several recently released aircraft that wont.. )

Now if only someone would make a Dornier do-328 or do-328j

Thanks for the pirep, Pam! I'm going to pick this up.

Members who have read this thread: 0