looking for Norway sceneries

Thread: looking for Norway sceneries

looking for Norway sceneries

Hi chaps; has anyone got any of the Norway scenery by Torgeir Oppland and friends, previously listed
    on www.fotoscenery.com (<---- now defunct) and hosted by flightsim.no

Since flightsim.no site changed hands they seem to have been lost

ttfn

Pete

Pete,

I do have scenery and mesh for Norway, but it is all for for FSX. From Torgeir Oppland, I have Scenic X, which is most likely the FSX version of the sceney you are looking for.
    The mesh will most probably work in FS9 as well, but I'm not convinced about the other scenery.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Pete,

I do have scenery and mesh for Norway, but it is all for for FSX. From Torgeir Oppland, I have Scenic X, which is most likely the FSX version of the sceney you are looking for.
    The mesh will most probably work in FS9 as well, but I'm not convinced about the other scenery.

Cheers,
    Huub
    Thanks Huub, I'm having a few land and water
    Issues around Fornebu, and Iirc the Norway Scenic file is the one to correct it, but as you say scenicX won't work

Ttfn

Pete

Pete,
    there is a version of Fornebu by different creators in the file norap09.zip at Flightsim.com. I have no idea whether this would help you, but I offer this info in case it could . . .
    Ro

Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    Pete,
    there is a version of Fornebu by different creators in the file norap09.zip at Flightsim.com. I have no idea whether this would help you, but I offer this info in case it could . . .
    Ro

Hello Ro, that's the version I have, I'll keep looking

Ttfn

Pete

The wayback points to the files being stored at this site, https://www.flightsim.no

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    The wayback points to the files being stored at this site, https://www.flightsim.no
    ahem jamie
    Since flightsim.no site changed hands they seem to have been lost
    nice try I checked there

ttfn

Pete

Members who have read this thread: 0