special bdp zapper wanted!

Thread: special bdp zapper wanted!

special bdp zapper wanted!

Does anyone know how the ETO zappers were made and by whom? I want to zap only the aircraft bdps so I put the ETO bdp zapper in the aircraft file, but nothing happened. Of course in the root install, all bdps were zapped. This means an long retstrat time cf. 20-30 odd aircraft.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Mongoose, if you use the File Explorer to navigate to the Aircraft folder, you can do a search for *.bdp which will display a list of all the aircraft .bdp files. Delete as few or as many as you like, or just select all and delete.

Writing a BDP Zapper is a fairly simple task; the problem is signing the program so both Windows and most AV software won't stomp on it, which I don't know how to do so I use the method above.

Hope this helps!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Yes For what you want to create, the batch file should only point to the aircraft folder. Best I can remember to do batch files it would look something like this. Delete Command, install path, aircraft\ *.bdp

The original batch files were then compiled with:
    https://batch-file-compiler-professi...n.soft112.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    Does anyone know how the ETO zappers were made and by whom? I want to zap only the aircraft bdps so I put the ETO bdp zapper in the aircraft file, but nothing happened. Of course in the root install, all bdps were zapped. This means an long retstrat time cf. 20-30 odd aircraft.
    Game Rig(Nalu): AMD 4800+ 64x2, Asus A8N-SLI Premium, Silverstone 560W, 1Gx4 Corsair Twin2048, 2x Asus EN7900GTX SLI, 4xWD 74G 10Krpm Sata II RAID0, Audigy 4, Trackir4, ch pedals & yoke, db XPPro x64/Vista
    HTPC(BossHog): Intel P3.0GHz Prescott E, Asus P4P800-E Deluxe, Toughpower 700W, 1Gx2 Samsung DDR, AOpen 6600GT AGP, 2x80G IDESeagate Cavier RAID1, HighPoint Rocket Raid 2220, 6x 400G Sata Seagate Baracuda Raid5, 2x500g Seagate JBOD, XP Media Center 2005

@ hairyspin. That's what I do, but looking for an qucker remote way to do it.

@ rbp71854 So you are saying that the zapper(s) are just batch files as exe files?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    @ hairyspin. That's what I do, but looking for an qucker remote way to do it.

@ rbp71854 So you are saying that the zapper(s) are just batch files as exe files?
    Yep, I chose to then compile the batch files after creating to make them an .exe
    Game Rig(Nalu): AMD 4800+ 64x2, Asus A8N-SLI Premium, Silverstone 560W, 1Gx4 Corsair Twin2048, 2x Asus EN7900GTX SLI, 4xWD 74G 10Krpm Sata II RAID0, Audigy 4, Trackir4, ch pedals & yoke, db XPPro x64/Vista
    HTPC(BossHog): Intel P3.0GHz Prescott E, Asus P4P800-E Deluxe, Toughpower 700W, 1Gx2 Samsung DDR, AOpen 6600GT AGP, 2x80G IDESeagate Cavier RAID1, HighPoint Rocket Raid 2220, 6x 400G Sata Seagate Baracuda Raid5, 2x500g Seagate JBOD, XP Media Center 2005

Members who have read this thread: 0