Milton Shupe F7F Tigercat Re-Mastered by Gordon Madison - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milton Shupe F7F Tigercat Re-Mastered by Gordon Madison

In FF, If I opened it in a new private window, it will work!

Anyway, that is a really great video. I've never seen something as fantastic as this.

Great job Gordon. Don't guess it will work for P3D V4.5 ......

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    Worked OK for me, Butch!

Hi,

I'm sorry, it's beautiful but how long !

JMC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    In FF, If I opened it in a new private window, it will work!

Anyway, that is a really great video. I've never seen something as fantastic as this.

Great job Gordon. Don't guess it will work for P3D V4.5 ......
    As I recall, V4.5 does support the four channel PBR model Butch. If not, I will be releasing a version that will be compatible with earlier versions. Same goes for the other models as well. And remember....I did a whiskerless MJ DAK too. Just for you.

All will be forthcoming in the immediate future...baring I get struck with an asteroid, abducted by reptilian aliens or succumb to..."The Bugg!!!"
    Last edited by gman5250; February 5th, 2021 at 18:02. Reason: dementia
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    As . And remember....I did a whiskerless MJ DAK too. Just for you.
    Well as we say here in the South, bless your heart.... That is good news and what a surprise....

BTW, It must of been old timers day here as I got my Covid shot (Moderna) yesterday, will get #2 in a few weeks.

With an attitude of gratitude, I thank you for what you have done.

Thank you "G"

-Butch
    Last edited by gray eagle; February 6th, 2021 at 07:13.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gastonj View Post
    Hi,

I'm sorry, it's beautiful but how long !

JMC
    The models will begin coming in the next few days, and will continue in open beta until any/all bugs are chased out.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Blog Entries
    As promised, a full video preview of the Tigercat showing the model in all her glory.

Enjoy

Thomas Jefferson

As promised, a full video preview of the Tigercat showing the model in all her glory.

Enjoy

The quality of the modeling and textures takes your breath away.
    The immersive reality you feel in the cockpit is fantastic. Thank you
    for all the hard work and sharing your efforts.

It makes for a pretty exciting future..!

Blog Entries

You can also watch compression free on Vimeo here: https://vimeo.com/user23729695

Thomas Jefferson

Looks pretty cool plane Nice work.

The models will begin coming in the next few days, and will continue in open beta until any/all bugs are chased out.
    Hi,
    you misunderstood me, I was talking about the length of the video. English is not my native language, of course!

JMC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gastonj View Post
    Hi,
    you misunderstood me, I was talking about the length of the video. English is not my native language, of course!

JMC
    My mistake, please forgive me. The night video is under seven minutes, the full video is twenty two minutes long.
    Thomas Jefferson

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jymp View Post
    Any updates for this one ?,
    At the moment I am finalizing all of the bitmap work on all of the models, including adding the ambient occlusion shading to the "green" channels for all model liveries. I'm also shaking out as many niggles as I can find. All of the aircraft have multiple models, some as many as nine separate models that require scrutiny to hundreds of tiny code details. I'm relatively confident in all of the models being ready for open beta.

In the case of the Tigercat, I am releasing the Tigercat 3 variant first, then I will go back and master the other variants like the two cockpit model for a release a bit later.

Now that the server migration has taken place, I can begin to upload models. Hold tight...almost there.
    Thomas Jefferson

This is tremendous news! Well done, it's something I've been looking forward to for a long while... Can't wait to get airbourne in it!

Quote Originally Posted by AplhaEchoAlpha View Post
    This is tremendous news! Well done, it's something I've been looking forward to for a long while... Can't wait to get airbourne in it!
    I don't think it will be uploaded here..........

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    I don't think it will be uploaded here..........

Cees
    I'm sure it won't be uploaded here and I wonder whether it will ever be released anywhere, as the first announcements about the upgrade of th4e Tigercat already started already 5 years ago (it started with the VC). The version is a PRB version and won't work in FSX anyhow.

Cheers,
    Huub

Huub, I am sure you are correct that it won't be released on this site, but on post one it says it will be for FSX and P3Dv3 onwards.

Regards Paul Day.

Sorry Paul, I had missed that. But the images and movie show the PRB version, which is incompatible with FSX.

Cheers,
    Huub

Allow a former friend of Gordon to make a remark, ask a question: has Gordon ever finished one of his "projects"? I don't think so. I was a beta tester on several of those projects.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Allow a current friend of Gordon's to say that surely that's a bit harsh.

I do wish the participants would let bygones etc and come to some sort of agreement.

--Manfred

Quote Originally Posted by mjahn View Post
    Allow a current friend of Gordon's to say that surely that's a bit harsh.

I do wish the participants would let bygones etc and come to some sort of agreement.

--Manfred
    Hi,

We must take Priller's reaction as a mark of frustration, of spite. There have been so many communications about this project. This is understandable. It does not matter!

JMC

Hmmm, now it's not gonna be released here, ok, where then ?, lot of folks looking forward to this bird, Gordon let us know what's up please.

Quote Originally Posted by jymp View Post
    Hmmm, now it's not gonna be released here, ok, where then ?, lot of folks looking forward to this bird, Gordon let us know what's up please.
    jymp, we can not help you with your question as that is up to Gordon. Gordon is not longer a member here as he has been banned during the aftermath of a discussion about a youtube movie concerning election fraud and his refusal to comply with the reasonably simple rules not to discuss politics and religion at the Sim-Outhouse. So he will not be able to answer you questions.

Whether he will ever released the Abrams P1 Explorer, Buffalo, updated Tiger or Jetstar is up to him. However based on the current situation I'm quite sure it won't happen here. I suggest you keep an eye at the main sites like Flightsim.com, Avsim and/or simviation.

As the last thing I am looking for is a quarrel between current friends and former fiends of Gordon I have decided to close this thread.

Huub

Members who have read this thread: 5