FREE airstrip at ORBX for MSFS

Thread: FREE airstrip at ORBX for MSFS

FREE airstrip at ORBX for MSFS

called OG20 Fairways Airport located in Oregon State

features a grass strip and an eclectic, disorganized collection of hangars and parking areas..

not easy to spot from the air, but given time...

did I mention it's a free download and installs either directly into MSFS or you can choose
    Last edited by Tom Clayton; January 25th, 2021 at 17:32. Reason: Title edit per author request
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

How did you get this installed? It's not in the Marketplace, so I tried their site. Manual download gives a 404 error, so I installed their "Central" program. I tried installing from there and it spit out yet another error.
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    How did you get this installed? It's not in the Marketplace, so I tried their site. Manual download gives a 404 error, so I installed their "Central" program. I tried installing from there and it spit out yet another error.
    I have it installed through FTX central. Really appreciate the free stuff. :-)

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clayton View Post
    I logged into my Orbyx Central account and opened the 'North America' map / category...down at the bottom of the list of available airports is the free airfield - you have to click on it to see the features and then instead of a price it just says 'free'
    enter..the Sandman

I've done all that - multiple times. I found a thread on their forum about this that the user said was resolved by installing the latest Central. I replied to that stating I have the latest version but it still won't install.

Edit: I figured it out - you actually have to configure the app. I thought it would just connect to your account over the web and do its thing...
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Wasn't this released last year, not long after the sim itself?

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    Wasn't this released last year, not long after the sim itself?
    Yeah , it's been around for a while now .

ah well - new to me..and maybe a few others too

not the first time I've been wrong and it wont be the last lol

Note to Moderators: possible to edit the title or delete this thread? perhaps remove the word 'new' or just delete completely? thanks
    enter..the Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by heywooood View Post
    Note to Moderators: possible to edit the title or delete this thread? perhaps remove the word 'new' or just delete completely? thanks
    Taken care of!
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Members who have read this thread: 0