Beechcraft A28/XA-38 Grizzly - FSX Native

Thread: Beechcraft A28/XA-38 Grizzly - FSX Native

Beechcraft A28/XA-38 Grizzly - FSX Native

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Props

Description: Beechcraft A28/XA-38 Grizzly - FSX Native Models - last Beta Version

FSX Models by Milton Shupe, 2D and VC panels and gauges by Scott Thomas, exterior textures by the late Damian Radice, engine effects by Milton Shupe, flight dynamics by Tom Falley, Sound set by Steve Buchanan (Lawdog)at SOH, and project technical documentation provided by Moses03 at SOH.

EditVoicePack: author: Brent Hricziscse aka dogknot

Pkg incl 7 models, custom panels and era gauges, custom sounds, custom Flight Model, and 7 liveries.

FSX Beta:

Bump and Spec Map place holder textures are in place. Original textures not FSX enhanced so someone could really improve on the spec and bumps placeholders included. I have retired from project work and simming so I cannot do much in the way of support now.

Compatible with all the original repaints.

This package is an FSX Native conversion of my original XA-38 Grizzly project.
    Tested in FSXA and early P3D versions.

Simple installation; lots of Beech fun :-)

Milton Shupe
    June 20, 2017

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Beechcraft A28/XA-38 Grizzly - FSX Native
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

A few more pics ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails navy.jpg   ferry.jpg   exp.jpg   civil.jpg   aafx2.jpg   aafx.jpg  

post.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Members who have read this thread: 2